Sunday, April 23, 2017

Saturday, April 22: March for Science and a Visit by a Friend

 When I got up on time around 830. Larry had called me. I decided I would   ake my shower after the meeting and before Lisa  shows up around 2 to 3 PM. The bus got me to All-City coff ee pretty quickly and I  as the first one here. It's 9:42 AM and   arry is just showing up and Marissa should be here at 9:45 AM. Well we all had a nice discussion about different   opics such as ADD and work etc. And we went to meeting which   as good. Afterwords Larry and I were walking towards his place and we just noticed a big march  going on down Market Street at second. Turns out it was the March for   cience. There's a big one in DC in I believe all the major cities are having our     wn local protests. What a large crowd there was. One point stretched all the way back to City Hall. I got some   ideo and pictures of the event. I've been trying to do Facebook live. That didn't
   go anywhere because Facebook I think crashed or was running to a crawl. I couldn't get it to   ork. So I guess the internets getting crowded with all people reporting the March. That's the only thing I can think  of. The March    help Veronica with her submitting our film to the Puerto Rican film festival. Unfortunately the website made it impossible   o put a new entry and so we sent them   n email hopefully will call back sometime around Tuesday or Wednesday. hung out for little bit and then  Veronica and Larry went   o see a movie and I went down to the EL at 2nd Street to get to 15th St. so I can take one of the   uses back home. When I got back home and I took a nice two hour nap. When I go up  I  was exhausted. I had an hour at best to clean up the   uestroom. I didn't completely freak out because I was too tired too. It   nded up not being as horribly difficult as I thought. If I really was hard-core I would've been   opping the floor but I clear the stuff off the floor cramps and stay in the closet   nd swept the floor. She arrived in winded up going to the OC have coffee house and having a snack and some   offee. I had to ice coffees really tasted good at the time. Then took a little short walk around   airmount and came back. We then talked to Sharon and Tom for a little bit and she needed a nap and Sharon   eeded a nap. Tom and I then talked for a bit it was pretty cool I then watched Tom go   ff and walk the dog. I looked at the clock and it's a 8 PM. I couldn't believe it was that late. Well Lisa got up and we hung out    bit and then I   hought let's go out for pizza because going out anywhere else at 9 o'clock is too late. So we went to Luigi's Pizza Fresca. We split have eggplant pizza and  half pepperoni pizza. It was very good I totally stuffed myself to the max on this pizza. What I needed was some applesauce to   hill out my stomach down which really helped. We then came home and conversation about all the wrestlers from the WWF/WWE From   ndre the Giant,  Chief J Strongbow to Bruno Sammartino.   e both remember and she actually went to a live performance

No comments: