Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sunday April 16: Easter in Media and Philadelphia

 Good morning everybody. I woke up early this morning thinking   t was Monday. I sat at the bus stop for a while and after waiting quite some time I was thinking maybe there's a detour but there  wasn't a detour. I then  kept walking down 23rd St. I started noticing  how very quiet it was. And something dawned on me. I realized when I looked   t my phone today is Sunday not Monday. OMG. And with the Ryebread got a large coffee and   roceeded   to go back to sleep till 10:15 AM. I got up and she   ad to give myself a shave since I really needed it. I don't want any   nnecessary comments about my face being shaggy and stuff. decided that that was cutting it too close   o make the 11:30am.  Media trolley. I forgot that 15th St. is all funky with   onstruction. The 48 but had to drop me off at 16th St. There is no way  I was going to take the trolley.  I caught the Media/ Elwynn commuter train which will   et me to media. Cording to Google maps I need a 12 minute walk to downtown Media by   2:22 PM. Maybe I'll take Uber from the train station if it's not gonna take too long. Well    got an app for iTunes and they were selling a greatest hits collection of 21 Johnny  Cash songs for $6.99.  I went ahead and I  bought it. That's not a bad price for a bunch of Johnny  Cash that's for sure. Well it's 12:22 PM and I'm just entering Baltimore Pike. I got to Spasso's  restaurant and they  ere waiting for me until they ordered because everybody had to order it once. It was basically  antipasto main course and desert   all of it was  for one price I canceled it was low low low but it looking say. I got a frittata and a quinoa salad. The   uinoa salad it was really good I really enjoyed that. Well I took a lot of   y meals home because it was a pretty big amount of food. I'm hanging out at days while they go out   n   walk. I either lost my charger I left it in the house. So I'm kind of stationary here getting my phone charged up at Dave's  house.On Saturday Night Live, Melissa McCarthy’s Sean Spicer(Spicy) steals the spotlight from both Alec Baldwin and Jimmy Fallon I saw this on   ouTube and it was very funny. When my batteries up to 44% so I'm gonna look at my train schedule and head back home.
The assault on federal regulations is going full speed ahead.. The Trump Administration asked for what industry trade  groups what regulations they wanted eliminated. Most of them were the EPA of course. Any else almost 4 o'clock time to go now. Dave  and Debbie just got home. I cut the 4:36 PM train out of media. I got back to Philly and quickly got the 48 bus back home. And looking forward to having some of that when I get back.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Oh that's a classic! Thinking it was a different day. I love it.

I remember once back in Wynnewood, waking up from an evening nap and being confused and thinking it was morning and wondering why the hallway light was on and being confused why the sun wasn't up. Strangest feeling.