Thursday, April 13, 2017

Wednesday, April 12: Training and Mild Weather

 Well, I don't think I stayed up that late but it was a little late so I couldn't  couldn't get up this morning. I didn't get out of bed till about 8:20 AM. I find it takes me at least an hour between the time I get up and  by the time I get to work. I think   hat's a fair guide. I missed my stop at 20th St. so I got off at 16th St. but the Starbucks   here was too crowded. I couldn't board the L at 15th in my usual spot because they have construction blocking half that   ntrance. I then went to the imitation Starbucks near Temple Center City campus. Theacronym   is stupid it's TUCC. It's pronounced like Frier Tuck.  I got to work and training was just about to start. So I signed in a half hour late.   I signed in when in the trainings and they had trouble with the sound for the projector and then the projector  just turned off and I we were let out a bit early for a break because they couldn't   et it together. I then took a vantage of that went to the Bodega and got some air. This person called me while I was waiting   n line at the Bodega and then they didn't answer and I hung up on him but apparently  it's a real phone call because I'm getting a voicemail. I'm using the mode to put the pictures in since there's no real decent   Internet inside this building here. The clouds are gathering but I think they're going to break up before it starts raining. 
We have a winner of the asshole the month, state edition!!!. His name is Mike Stack. He is a lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania. He commonly abuses his state police patrol driving around from place to place. He and his wife are abusive to them people who cook his meals for him and clean up after them at the lieutenant governors mansion. The Lieutenant Governor doesn't do shit and he makes a shitload of money.  He asked like an asshole!! congratulations Mike Stack and his prima donna wife . You both got to go!!!😡Anyhow after work I went to my appointment which I think went well and then I came cruising home to eat some leftovers I had in the fridge raider. They were very good I must say. I think it was absolutely delicious in fact. Well I made it through another hump day time to bid farewell. I did talk on the phone and took pictures.

No comments: