Sunday, April 02, 2017

Sunday, April 2: A Sunny Day and a Visit to the Gold Standard

 Well after staying up too late last night I got up around 930 which was a struggle but I did it. I was   o meet someone at the gold standard café at 48th and Baltimore. I had a particularly tough time getting  out of the house and trying to catch a bus on time and Huber. Uber had my old credit cards and it was a pain   n the butt to change the credit cards. One right kind of disappeared off my phone but the other guy got me there at 11:05 so I wasn't   erribly late. We hung out and had brunch and talked a lot she's very intelligent  and works for the University. We walk to Clark Park which was fun. I haven't been to heart park   n a long time. Then we stopped over at the coffee shop formally known as Sam's   nd had a coffee. I then went to pats house to get a pitstop. I'm gonna meet him for a little bit later  for dinner. But first I'm going to get a massage done  because I got paid. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Philadelphia. It's 2:31 PM and I just  got the California Street to go up to 52nd. Meanwhile in the outside  world this article states that Trump is still the center of attention but yet isolated politically. That'sinteresting perspective. Well   I'm off to pick up something at the checkers and get some lemonade   for me. Well let Massage felt nice and relaxed and it's now 4:31 PM and I'm waiting for the EL   to come so I can go to 40th St. and go to Pat's. It's cooled off a little bit. While I was  waiting for the train I read this article.  Amid graves of WWI, stark reminders of nationalism's peril. It are
 used to ramp it nationalism started World War I and led  to World War II but current leaders of Europe and the US seem to of forgotten  about that. This week will see in the nomination of Neil Gorsuch the Republican Supreme Court nominee picked by Trump. I'm sure the conserves will   et their way as usual. It's 4:55 PM I just arrived at Pats. Pat was asleep when I   howed up. He eventually got up went to get some rice for his rice dinner and meanwhile I would sleep for about a half hour. Boy I was more tired than I  thought.
I am running late I ate dinner and got caught up in watching a movie about the Middle Ages first one is about peasants and then at the second show was about the monks and how materialistic and powerful they were. It's pretty fascinating I never knew this information. Next thing you know it was 7:22 PM and I need to head to 19th and won't I have to take a cab and I got there around 7:30 PM fortunately there were multiple people to help out. It went just fine. I then hung out with Larry at Saxby's. Veronica palready went off to her meeting and the meeting went well. And then came home and talking phone for a bit combine plain yogurt with one of those juices and it was delicious. It also helped me with my digestion. I find that yogurt does that pretty consistently.
 

No comments: