Friday, April 14, 2017

Thursday, April 13: Waiting 4 Payday and Booty

 It's officially mid April right now. Spring is really here I don't think there's  going to be any snow going on at all. It's that sweet spot before the summer humidity comes in sometime  next month. Can't believe I'm saying that. I have  to start planning for Melatonin which is a month from now in May.    purposely got up late because I knew getting up early I would be exhausted. I managed to make it to work on time after getting a very  delicious coffee at the Ryebread. They'll be moving very soon the 17th and paramount.     ot used to it. I have to either go to sunrise semester and get the coffee then or I will go to a nearby Starbucks or  some other coffee place. I forgot to mention in yesterday's blog posting that I got a call from   at that I have a cabin in melatonin. Fortunately someone had mentioned my name and there was one room left in the   abin so I was really pleased now I have to pay for the conference and see if I can take the bus up to Sault Ste. Marie  and travel up with people from there if possible. Well I found out the registrations  US$30 and C$40. For the rainbow round up. I had a decent day at work I didn't have that many clients not like over the  last two months. My friend helping me with the appointments does help. Well I decided not to go to group  and skip a week and I went downtown went to the coffee Jo and then went to a living sober. And then went home hung out with Sharon and Tom. Also talk to my friend in Baltimore and crashed.

No comments: