Thursday, April 20, 2017

Wednesday, April 19: Work Teeth, and Clouds

 Well I woke up this morning that went back to sleep. It was an  unusually cold morning and I wasn't quite dressed for it last night. I eventually got up and got going and stopped over at Rye bread for   ome coffee and that was pretty tasty. The 48 bus was packed! I stood up for a bit then decide to   queeze myself in between two people one of them was quite a large fellow. I think got to work pretty close to being on time.    want to head and placed with slog through the morning. I don't think I slept all that great last   ight and it really showed as the day went on. I did have a late lunch  of my Kati sandwiches. I was going to skip lunch to keep myself awake but that wasn't a really good idea.  Well one of the big news stories is that Bill O'Reilly was fired from FOXNews  and taken off the air. His brand of show will stick around though in this Trump era. Yes I'm sure they'll have another lovely hosting his timeslot . Anyhow I left work at the finishing only 3 sanctions I wanted to get 4 done. I passed up an arbitrator  have dinner with Pat. I'm weighing whether to go to this meeting but I think I should go because rit's already Wednesday  and I I haven't   gone since Sunday. 
Anyhow I caught the 48 bus the 22nd Norwich. I decided to stop in to the UCF coffee shop. Nothing much is changed as I was last in here. Had it been a while since I've been in here.
 I need to call the dentist. I think I   ot some kind of infection that's causing this extreme tiredness and I had a headache earlier. It's now 7:34 PM and I think I'm gonna go straight to bed. Why ended up eating dinner and talking with Tom for a bit and then I finally went to bed around 1030.

No comments: