Sunday, April 16, 2017

Saturday April 15: A Close Call, A Call and Snoozing

 Well I got up early and later on the bed for a while. I think got a call from TD Bank  that somebody defrauded my credit card. I hit cancel everything and I'll be getting   ew card. Fortunately the car only has $500 max   o that's why when I order from   emi reputable places that's where I go to. 
Well I caught the bus just in time and got to the old city coffee on time. There Larry showed up and then Marissa showed up and it was cold is hanging out. There were a ton of people in at the old city coffee. Well the meeting went pretty quickly and then I hung out with Larry and shot the shit for a while about different topics. I then decided to buy my new set of new balance I would take a stroll toward South Philly. Before I got there there was a protest it was just loading out against Trump and him not showing his tax return. I decided to walk down 6th street all the way down to Dickinson on the way I bought some really fancy natural soap from a cute little soap store. It's now 1:54 PM. Well that was a funny experience was in it. Anyhow I got out of there unscathed fortunately. Anyhow I walked back down and bought my new balance shoes and headed to pats house. Pat had paid me back which was a blessing for sure. We then walked the dogs and I deposited that check and Pat made up some vegan burritos. It is now 3:51 PM. After we ate and watched more Attila the Hun, I got really tired and started sleeping well Pat was practicing is practicing his guitar. Ended up Pat went upstairs to sleep as well and then I woke up around 7:35 PM or so and decided I need to go home. When I went home and hung out with Sharon for a bit. There was some weird noises emanating from Tom's room we don't know what it was about but I'm sure we will. It was a dare and won't forget for while that's for sure. And make some changes obviously. Sometimes they just got to B in my face to make it happen.

No comments: