Friday, April 07, 2017

Friday, April 7: A Quiet Day

 Good day everybody. I got up early thinking that I would try to hit the sunrise but decided I would  try to hit work early to get a running  start. I've been planning to do sanctions today. Well that plan  kind of fell through because I got stuck doing other things things I'd rather been doing like catching up to the 80 something   lerts that I had. Friday feels like a better day to do my pup also had to write up SEPTA Transpasses. A lot of I wrote up  already yesterday so I wouldn't be swamped today with writing   hem up. The new form makes it a bit more laborious than it already was. It was a lot more quiet and close to normal today. I wasn't being badgered. I do realize    do have to write  up some packets up. I am probably   going to have to unplug the phone to be able to concentrate. Well I finished  the day by cropping down the alerts from 80 something to a more   anageable 40 something. I got rid of the 150 alerts. There were about nine of them.   hey're easy. I can now concentrate on doing sanctions knowing that I have at least made a little headway. I left   ork and it's still cool and breezy with mostly cloudy skies. I stopped by at greenline at the corner   f 40th and Ludlow. I had some coffee a monks the Younghans and now I'm walking down  Ludlow at 41st. It is now 5:48 PM Pat is cooking up some pasta and he a lready bought the drinks and snacks. In news outside my cool windy bubble, the Senate just  confirmed Neil Gorsch as supreme court justice. They change the rules so there would be no filibuster. Basically it's going to be 

No comments: