Tuesday, April 11, 2017

(Backup) Monday, April 10: Sunny Warm w/ a Dash of Depression and Anxiety

 Well I woke up after staying up a little bit later that's last night. We had a nice time. I   ot up at 7:30 and had a little bit trouble getting out of my house after having some breakfast. My   ood friend from  Baltimore was getting ready for a viola lesson in New York  I had a pretty strong anxiety i depression combo which made my chest feel really tight. My mood improved  quite a bit after this  orning for sure.  I think I'm got  a nagging   epression. It's just a nagging thing it's not full blown & not too worrisome. It's just when I sit still and have time to think that's when I really feel it. My chest starts tightening up which is   starting to do now.  Work wasn't too bad. I got caught not doing  sanctions in the morning so I pumped out four of them for the rest of the day. I was very fortunate   he phone didn't ring much. Anyway I'm i'm going to enjoy my coffee   n the summer weather in my winter coat. Well today there was an incident that cacciatore essence of trump world and me attitude that seemingly being allowed to express  itself. United Airlines drag a paying customer off plane got a bloody and drag them on the floor like a common criminal! I watched two videos it was   ickening!!🙁😡  anyhow I then went straight to the coffee Joe and mellowed out for a while  and then I went to the Monday night beginners. That was pretty good then I decided to go to Pat   ecause he invited me to have some vegan beans soup.  He  alway it's   enerous portion so that's a blessing that's for sure. Today at three into flying to London Amsterdam and San Diego today I dreamed   f being far from where I am.   hen again it's always time to come back to earth. At Pats we watched a documentary about Attila the Hun and   he hunts in general. I'll be mingled with Rome and then eventually took over large parts of the ancient Roman empire as it was falling apart in the 5th  century BC. It was cool. It was part of a series my favorite character was a man named Arrestus. He managed to get  himself ingratiated with Attila the Hun for a long time and was a political mastermind. Well of course he ended up getting killed in battle. But he was the most interesting man makers well with the Huns and gain power

No comments: