Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Wednesday, April 4: Tough Morning, Decent D

 Well, after a rough night I did manage to sleep pretty well. I slept in and didn't go to the sunrise because I knew  I had had therapy and possible date. When I rolled out of bed that was postponed and I was actually relieved because I was not   n a good frame of mind. I did manage to eat breakfast and  get to work on time despite the extreme slow ride of the route 48 bus. Had to be the slowest ride I've ever experience on the 48. I did manage to make it  on time. I originally wanted to get there a little early but at least  I did make it. I scheduled a proximately 18 people but only about seven showed up today. That made the day feel a little bit more normal  and less tense. My supervisor was gone most of the  day and I didn't get picked on yet. Work kept me pleasantly distracted from my head. Anyhow they change the trans-pass form. It was done in another county and looks  so amateurish it's not even funny.  I've got to redo all the trans-pass I rode up for this Friday. I will need to do that tomorrow since it's an off day for seeing a lot of people. Well work   nded and when I left it was mild and there were a big gray clouds mixed with the blue sky  and a bright sunshine. It made for some really good contrast on my camera and the photos I took. I hope to make it on time for   he appointment I arrived at 15th St. at 5:22.   o time to get coffee but time to make it on time.
No wonder I'm too warm in my winter coat it's 74° outside right now as of 5:25 PM. Well the session went well. My impulsivity was a topic that I hadn't really dwelled on before. Still feeling pretty flat but it least I felt stable and I just walked home most of the trip while talking on the phone. So there will be no pictures of people only soiling green.

No comments: