Sunday, June 05, 2016

Saturday, June 4: A Day to Hide Ali Dies

Good day to you.  Well I woke up early this morning to go to the men's meeting. I went and I really was NOT in the mood for a LARGE number of people. Afterward I couldn't wait to walk up to 22nd and Walnut
Demolition Begins
Path of the Universal Boyfriend
back home & be comfortable. I took a nap and then chilled out 4 awhile Sharon was getting ready to
Sinkhole???
take a train to Lancaster to meet an old hairstyling friend. He taught her how to run a hairstyling business.
Taken from the Bus
I heard from Drew who is looking to downsize his business. I didn't hear from Amy so I think she's busy
Afterwords 
with her son. I might be invited to some party like last night which would be nice but I could take it or leave it.
Felt like Hiding

Sharon  left her phone at home so I took a cab to 30th St. to deliver her phone with 5 minutes to spare. He did pay me back $8 of the $10 it cost for me to take the
YAY. I Can Go Home :)
cab there.  I'll be taking the EL from 30th St to m Patrick's to watch a movie. He's just getting off of work. I wasn't really in the mood to leave the house but sometimes stuff happens. I got to Pat's
then we ordered our usual
Facebook LIVE
Blogging @ Home
Sharon Leaves
vegetarian platter with the non-bread. Meanwhile CNN and is having a special Mohammad
He Died Yesterday
Ali called "the greatest remembering Mohammad Ali 1942–2016 . We ate the food in instead
Got Food Here
Chillin
of the early 20th century. One guy was name Homes and there was a woman featured as well.of watching airplane disaster movie, we watched a movie about two of. The most nefarious serial killer
Pat's New Dog
This guy made a building with the 2nd and 3rd floors were all about killing and torturing people and
Green West Philly
then disposing of the body. He got a lot of his victims from the Chicago world's fair.  It's now 7:20 PM. I
Walking South on 42nd St
caught the trolley at Baltimore Avenue along the way took photos of green areas along 42nd St.
Add caption
Tell you that's what I miss about living in  West Philadelphia. After waiting for the trolley for 20 minutes
Remember These?
I then got the 7 bus back to home. I then just hung out and did a little bit of blood in but mostly
My Saturday Night
want to go boxing match between Ali & Frazier and Ali vs. Forman etc. I then watched Secretariet win the Triple Crown back in the Summer of 1973. 

No comments: