Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Tuesday, June 21: 1st Day of Summer

Fairmount Ave
Well I got up and got a little trouble getting out of the house so excited to go to eat o'clock meeting. It was pretty good and I went to my new favorite
23rd Street
coffee shop called Cake & the Beanstalk.
12th and Market
It's really cute and homespun. The bad news. I wish I had heard of this place before. I've got to take
Camac Street Center City
someone there before closing. Well I left @ 8:45 AM. Dude
Planned Parenthood
couldn't stop talking I believe I caught the floor with train out. I picking in the months. Training front
Cake and the Beanstalk
was slow. So we just put part of the way I didn't get off the train to 9:18 AM so I know I'm going to be
Cool Seating Area
marked late and left my supervisor is running late for some personal issue or meeting. Today I got
Cake and the Beanstalk
told I say about 16 or 17 people today. It's good to think Thursday thing. I'm hoping a pendant light
Once "All in the Family"
because I'd like to write up a thank you package. Just one just to shut people up. I can tell you that I haven't gotten trouble yet for that but it's only a matter oftime
Cool Mural
Well I was extremely busy but they came at a steady pace set up completely out-of-control busy. When interviewing ended, I didn't feed 12 people and about six of them hadn't shown up nor left a message. Around 3:10 PM I had to go to a room in light out for a moment. I needed time to breathe. I don't think I got quite enough sleep last night. I think that is something to do with it. Oh well. The rest of the day I talk to people at the end and then
Add caption
managed to scan everything I need to scan and write up the interview. It's a good thing I have
Add caption
standardize narrative never get done. Again it was a really nice hot summer day. It's been pretty
Add caption
but I think weekly horribly humid. For the second night or third night in a row, we had a beautiful sunset. I am very fortunate to have this vantage point!
The back porch and back deck point we have a vantage point to see the sunset Brianna brilliantly.
You can even see the art museum from that point.

No comments: