Monday, June 06, 2016

Monday June 6: 30 Years Ago My 1st Day w/ the State

Pretty but a NASTY Sewer Smell
Good day. Monday I am going to be a warm one too. Well I got up from sleeping with the dog in Sharon's room and try to go to the Fairmount
RyBread in the AM
 meeting. That went pretty good. Then I took the 33 bus
Nice People
downtown and then hit the TD bank to cover my -$4.95 but I incurred due to
Fairmount Ave
the "monthly maintenance fee." Well I got to work and I didn't have any appointments and
The 33 at 19th Street
surprisingly enough for a Monday when the birthday the week I did not have any walk-ins. Oh I did
City Hall 8:32 AM
have one walk in earlier but it with me to take care of it. I've got rid of all my work including the new
Tourest 
one that came in I finished the one report and the other pending termination. If I didn't have 12 people
Another.....
scheduled I can rip out some sanctions. Maybe I can rip out 1 tomorrow if people don't show up. So it
One Demographic To 
was a pretty quiet day at work overall. Oh it's so much  easier when I don't have to do a huge amount of interviewing and running
Pit Stop at DT
back-and-forth. It's now 5:43 PM I'm heading home on the bus. I
Ft. Erie Ontario
hope your day went well. We had a wicked storm yesterday but it made the today a lot less humid.
A Phone Call

I might have a cup of coffee and update my blog & then I think I will just go 
home. just arrived at the coffee shop. I looked at LinkedIn which I don't really pay attention to since I don't plan to leave
After Work at 56th
Monday Clouds
my job for a shitty job. I thought  for the hell of it. They commemorated me working 24 years on this date. I had forgotten what anniversary it was. It was 30 years ago

today was my 1st day I worked for the state. Yup 1986!!
New Yuppie Place
I did take 18 months off in the early 90s and then went back for more. I 
now have 26 years
24th Near the Parkway
this year. Well I have it in the café by my house at 6:35 PM and your closing up rolling up blanket
Outside RyBread
doing other cleanup stuff that people do coffee shop. So the plan is to go home shower and surround.
Inside RyBread at 6pm
I did send her a text but her phones probably out of batteries or someplace.
It's a pretty nice night here.
Add caption
Nice bright sunshine right now. When I went back home and thought I'd find Sharon somewhere. Turns out he was sleeping the whole time I was home. He eventually woke up and we can get some catching up about her weekend. We took a walk to the a.m. p.m. and got some provisions. Very happy to be back home. I'm happy to have around. After that I watch John Oliver and fell sleep.
World of Babies and Beer
Didn't talk to anybody nobody call Martin call them. Actually that's not true I talked to Larry for a little bit
Inside Bishops
yes we all going to Canada again. Afterword I thought maybe I'll postpone The test taking and get
So MUCH Cheeze on 1 Cover
myself to work today getting stuff done at work. Oh, by the way I got some really decent picture this
evening. I was standing out in the back porch and got some photos. It was a nice sunset overall. I posted some on Facebook some on Instagram and on the
Sunset
photography Facebook pages is well. There's a show next month and I have to get some photos ready.

No comments: