Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday, June 14: First Day Back Gazing at Life and A Nice Dinner at Home

Good day everyone. It was pretty hard to get up this morning for this old codger. I did manage to make it out of bed and I had to get  to work by 915. I had to
Got Coffee Here
call Uber to get me to work on time. And to do it.
Here Comes Uber
After the computer system used it with 50 a.m. to work by 9:15 AM so I don't have to be marked
Add caption
 late to start my week. Well, looks good and dreaming like crazy today and all several change the
Add caption
date and the other half didn't show up. I think there's six people show up that I have to get to tomorrow.
Worst Mass Shooting Ever in USA
I didn't even get to do my new alert. I held OK considering how far out tired I was. Well, I came
Add caption
across a break around 4 PM and bought some ice tea, an apple and a banana at the Shop Rite. I did a little
Talking About NY State
work and got told to leave immediately by the ADA who was staring at me. I headed back home
15th and JFK
immediately. I caught the 33 bus as it was showing up at 15th and JFK. It dropped me
15th and JFK
off at 20th & Fairmount  Avenue. I had on pension of hitting the meeting and I needed to catch up
20th and Fairmount
on my blogging and continue my vacation from the usual routine get myself rested. It's very quiet here at 6:46 PM. If  you'd like to put out
My View Inside Blogging
the clothes even though it doesn't close till 8 o'clock. I was
View From OCF Coffeehouse
 Was going to hit a meeting but I decided  to sit at the coffee house and update my four-day for blogging.  I was a man on a mission & in "the zone." I was driving 80 miles an hour in a putt putt little car!!Here is a summary of my road trip I made yesterday Well I'm back where the universal boyfriend thrives and grazes  upon the land. Where I don't
Universal Boyfriend
The Fancy No-Name Restaurant
Hanging with Neighbor
get enough sleep as usual and I dig a nice rut for myself. I think when I retire I am so out of here I
I Bought an Inquirer Subscription
don't even believe myself! I wrote this last message to Pat while we were talking back-and-forth from
Cooking Up a Fine Meal
messenger. I think I need to leave here soon I'm getting myself in a foul mood. I came home and Sharon decided
Dinner is SERVED!!
 to cook up some dinner. We had fish and broccoli and rice it was quite nice and definitely  put me
List
in a better mood. I think I hung around too long at the coffee shop with all the perfect young people so I have just been my whole of that.

No comments: