Monday, June 06, 2016

Sunday, June 5: Home Then a Tour Toward South Philly




woke up alone in Sharon's great big home this morning. I thought about going to the 10 AM but I
View from Back Yard
was groggy but I defrauded to go right back to bed. I had some time to hang out with buttered so he
Heading to the Bus Stop
wouldn't feel alone while Sharon was in  Lancaster Pennsylvania 4 The weekend. I meandered around the
Still Nice Out
house and look at Facebook a little bit. I decided to take a shower. This is McGraff I am something going
"Forever 21"
on at 7 o'clock.  before I could do that I stepped in dog poop and had to clean that up for 20 minutes.
Boyd from Photo Loounge
After I did that I finally took my shower. What got me motivated is that I wanted to pick up photos at
Last Day of this Event
the photo lounge. I caught the 48 bus in the land the universal boyfriend. And pick up my photo
Rittenhouse SQ Art
from the Photo Lounge . I was not that pleased with the result. This means I definitely have to order
Center City
some more photos before the end of June.
This way, I'll be less wet when I see  my friend or less wet to
A Man in Late Spring
come back home!  I've been bought an umbrella at the CVS at 19th and Chestnut Street. I went
Walnut Street Old City
up to walnut creek and walked all the way down to 6th and Walnut Street. I ran into two people I
Old City
know from the program. I saw Dean he's now in a shelter. He didn't seem all that great. I declined
Add caption
hanging out with him because I thought I needed to get closer to the location before the impending
Add caption
apocalypse storm that's going to be heading in about 1 hour from now  I then made it to 542 Lombard St. at the Lombard m Café
till 5pm.  That's the time they closed. well I'm 
Add caption
Add caption
I left café really weird. I didn't rolled around the area of 6th Street between Lombard & Baimbridge.
Cool
I had a seat and watched people go by. I then saw a woman riding a bicycle with a cockatiel on her shoulder
Her Bird on Me
and she was cruising by. I said that was cool that she could ride with a 
cockatiel on her shoulder. I am
Outside the Barrel house
preferring to burn very nice about it but OK. Then she put the burn on my arm picture of me with the
Inside the Barrel House
cockatiel. The highlight of my day right there. I was outside the Barrel House when I met the owner
Quite the Downpour
who was very nice.  She said I could come in. So I did over an hour early. I got a table a coke & WiFi. I was
Cool Sign
About to avoid the torrential rainfall that came around 6:30 PM tonight. My friend should be over at 7 PM.
Sunset
The rain was very heavy but it only lasted 30 minutes. And it was all done. Or dinner ended
Add caption
around 9 o'clock and then I caught the 40 and 7 bus home. Once home, I went upstairs to hang with Butters and get ready to just relax. I did that in the very quiet environment of Sharon's home. It turned out that I had the weekend I wanted. I had time with myself and was not in the mood to socialize. Today, I was starting to come out of my withdrawal and it was a nice afternoon and evening. I hope I can see my friend again. Time will soon tell that.

No comments: