Sunday, June 05, 2016

Friday, June 3: A Day to Wind Down and Be On My Own

Well after a decent nights sleep, I got up and I went to the Fairmount morning meeting. It was double the amount I last went to weeks ago before
OCF Early in the Morning
I went off to Canada. When I came out it was
View from OCF
pouring rain. I did manage to stay somewhat dry and catch the bus really quickly. A label to
Going in Center City for the EL
get to work about 4 minutes late at 9:04 AM. I got to work and started getting ready for stuff. I decided
View from a Cubicle
I can't pull the 10 AM cleaning it because it was raining and it would just be too much. I wanted today
More Computer Fun
to be less hectic than yesterday. Well, the computer acted up again try to hide it to go to the right aid and
My Desk
get a couple provision. What was the laxative. I then went back to work & rebooted my computer and it worked fine for the rest of the day. What a relief I must say.
Heading to EL
I got most of what I wanted to get done,
Rude Before they Close
done. I just farted but it wasn't raining I would go to this party in South Philly near seven Kathy uncle.
Attentive Cat in South Philly
It was a polite enough affair and the food was pretty decent. I just wasn't in the mood for people for too long. I was really fortunate that I was
A Cookout
able to get a ride from a friend of mine that I know. That was a beautiful thing. I was not in the mood to stay and go home and mellow out at home.
The Neighbors

No comments: