Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Monday, June 27: Dog Walking, Work Then RAIN! Abortion and Brexit Results

When I woke up, I was feeling really exhausted so I skipped getting up for meetings and proceeded
Sharon's Table Book
then to get up a little later and take a shower and eat breakfast. I decided that I wouldn't be late to work
Funny Color
to walk the dog. I decided that I would take an extended lunch since I didn't have very many people
RyBread
scheduled. Well I plowed through some work didn't and didn't d thank you Patrick. I did clean up
Poking Around
my list of sanctions for a report that is due today. Well it turned out there are only two client showed
West Phily
up one was scheduled and one wasn't. The other one rescheduled for other days. I then took
My Old Neighborhood
a walk outside with and get the dog walking. It went fairly smooth way. The dog didn't do any crap
Add caption
and they did their business in a timely manner. I then went back to work the rent fall because I was a
The Old House
little bit sweaty running around. I did some handy shorts and a clean T-shirt to change into and that
Bodega @ 49th and Locust
really help me feel human after I came back at work feeling a bit sweaty.  I worked on my flyer for the last half-hour at work. I'm going to Larry & Veronica's place between seven and 745 depending
Catching the Bus Back to Work
Ending Work
on what I decide to do.. The have a printer and I'm going to have Veronica help me with making it
Add caption
look pretty. I'll email a copy of it and you can look at it if you have a minute.

It's due tomorrow
Cake and the Beanstalk
evening @ 7:30 PM.
I got it saved just in time before my boss literally stood over my shoulder and told me to log out and
12 Street Mural
leave. I was very fortunate I started doing my project before she stood over me. I wasn't able to get a print
Sitting at Cosi
copy but I don't think that matters. As I was going towards the early night out, I decided to go to springboard
Heading West
media and get a new cover for my iPhone. I could tell that the case was grimy. One of my buttons
Coffee Joe's
I could barely put Shin because of it. When when the springboard employee took off the
Cool Wheels
phone case, there were brown rings on the back of my iPhone like I set shot glasses or coffee cops
Add caption
on him. It was obvious some liquid had feet under the phone. I'm very lucky the phone didn't get screwed up.
Rain Starts
He recommended  A brand called Speck. So I got the case and the glass cover. The phone feels thinner
Printing 1st Draft
and looks a lot cleaner as well. I am pleased. I decided I'd go to Monday night beginners so I
The First Bus I Was to Use
took the bus up to the Coffee Joe after hanging out at Cosi. There wasn't that much people watching
Larry and Veronica Being Married
going on.
I left a little early from the beginners since I was running late
My Flyer
to go to Larry's place. His wife is going to help me with my choir event tomorrow night at 7:30 PM. It's
Towards W Philly
advertising a bus trip to New York on October 7 to visit the General Service Office.
Add caption
  It started to rain around 6 PM by the time I left Larry's place to head to West Philly to walk the dogs
Iceland Beats England
it was pouring. I was pretty wet when I got Hazel Avenue. I did manage to walk the dogs and feed them.
Add caption
It was a late movie Uber Pool was cheap and it was a good decision to take Uber out back home because
Raining HARD!
out of it and possibly wet Uber. We ate taking the scenic route I am with someone else. He
Add caption
dropped her off.  We were in the neighborhood kind of close to 
where I live. I took my
Uber Saves the Day
work clothes off took a shower and ate a very late dinner. 
Enough mention that to scream court boating 5 to 3 to overturn the Texas restrictive abortion law.
Supreme Court Abortion Decision
Folks are saying that this is a very important decision since antiabortion folks have  been instituting the law for the safety of the woman. It was a very full day.

No comments: