Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Monday, June 13: Road trip to Fort Erie Ontario 4 NEXIS Interview

Good morning everybody. It is now 8:50 AM I left Philadelphia at 5:30 AM. I just got up and went.
My Trip
The weather was sunny in Philadelphia and right now and Bossburg Pennsylvania it is
Along the Schuykill
most it is cloudy gray and cool outside. My car was running out of gas so I stopped in Blossburg to take
Near I-80
care of business get money and get a cold Starbucks drink since there's no coffee shops like Tom Hortons
The Open Road
around. Well the rest of the trip went  fairly smoothly. I got to see the route I took back from Buffalo in
Near Lock Haven Pa
the middle of the night. I caught more fun to drive during  day as compared to  the middle of the night.
In Blossburg Pa
The only thing that weird that happened was a bird bank into my windshield. He did no damage and
Heading North
I assumed  that he flew away I suppose. There is no markers black on the mayor. I did have to go pee in
Heading Towards Rochester
the grass at one point because I had such an urge after drinking that Starbucks Frapuccino drink
#57 Song in My Collection
I got in  Blossburg Pa. Well I crossed the border without getting told to go in. That's always a good
Warsaw NY
thing. I made it almost in the same time. I spent 25 minutes @ the Blossburg rest stop. On the way home
On the Road
like basically just need to fill up with gas and get the hell going. Fortunately there is a Tim Morton's right
They Were Numerious
around the corner from the Nexus place. I really can't use my phone except for texting while I'm over
Getting Close to Canada
the border. Are used up all my 120 MB so I am a Out here until about one and get the hell out of here.
On the Peace Bridge
The weather was more funny when I left Philadelphia then got very cloudy and had a 32nd for the brain
At Interview
and that's about it. Right now it's overcast but doesn't look like it's not going  to rain as
Lunch Near the Interview
of yet. It's 12:40 PM.
Mission  was accomplished.
I had 2 separate
Leaving Canada
people interviewing me and I had a retina scan and fingerprints. 
They were very efficient and called me about eight minutes before my check up
Going Thru Buffalo
at 1:15 PM time. They were pretty nice I must say. After the interviews, I
Add caption
immediately hopped in the car and let Google maps guide me back home. Originally the time
Add caption
that I would get there according to Google Maps would be 8:02PM. I knew then that I had to make
Can you Name This Car
up time while I was in the middle of nowhere and do my regular 80 miles an hour where there is little traffic. 
I-81 South to Pa Turnpike
I was very pleased with getting the car back in time. I got got it in the underground lot by 8 PM I
Lehigh Tunnel
brought it back with 4 minutes to spare!! I had to even go to 22nd and Walnut Hill up with gas and then
Near the End of the Turnpike
run back to 30th St. That was my biggest accomplishment all day. I  was at 30th St I want towards 22nd Street. As I was  walking up 22nd St. and a bus
Needed Gas Quick
went right by me. I gave up and decided I just walked home.
Tired but Happy I Made it On Time
I decided to go to Luigi Pizza Fresca  because I was hungry. Meanwhile  in the outside world, 
My Return Trip
I read that Pa. House gives first nod to state pension reform plan; "stacked hybrid" passes 150-41 AFSME didn't oppose the bill but teachers union did. It looks like a bill Gov Wolf might sign at the
Dinner
way of saying that he is being reasonable for the budget. But who knows

No comments: