Saturday, June 18, 2016

Saturday, June 18: Got NEXIS. Visiting Ardmore and Trenton

Well I slept in for the place I usually go on Saturday. Nobody was around etc. So if I lied in bed I thought
My Nexis Card
nice day let's invite people thought of it but if my on my face. People with no expectation that anybody
Add caption
could go in the last minute in this busy time of our middle-age. I was OK I got a call from my friend and I want to meet her in Ardmore pro I ditched my plan as quickly
Got Water
as I had thought of making it. It's pretty
16th and Market
warm outside again I don't have a hat because I didn't go to old city today. I'm aiming to get there at
Look OUT!!
one. I'm hopping up a Starbucks for clean street waiting for the 1235 Paoli local train to Ardmore.
To Ardmore
My friend had a rough day and it's only 1221 going to walk around and pick a restaurant to grab a bite to eat.
16th and Market
Maybe I can buy an nice  hat while I'm down there as well.
Well I arrived hey OK at Ardmore where I'm at my friend. We then went to a Mediterranean place in Ardmore. Called on the grill. It was pretty good and it wasn't too crowded. We next walk to the Haverford College park and took a nice hike through the woods
What are very nice. It's now 3:47 PM and we're at a deli.  I got a drink and a pair of mother nature call. Next we went to a Japanese grocery store and restaurant. It was called Midori. It's right near the
Arriving in Ardmore
Lancaster Ave
Ardmore Street station I half a block from the old Radio Shack in Ardmore.
The Old Ardmore Theater
Can you believe it that Radio Shack still there?!?! Well she bought some items and we both walked up
My Lunch at the Hummus Grill
to the Ardmore drink station with a cream leaving at 4:48 PM. Whether train with a bit late so we have some
Old Signs of Yore
ice cream. It was not normal typical ice cream with red being a screen. Quite tasty. It was a good
Add caption
thing we made it then because it was melting fast. Between eventually came and I look to see if I
Along the Trail
can go to Emily's opening up in Frenchtown New Jersey. Well I made it to New Jersey transit.
Logs Along the Trail
I did because I could go for free. I then looked u coffee shop I can hang out for a moment before I come

back in at 55 train back to suburban station. Will fairy gave me a few coffee places and I picked
Here I Was...
Trenton coffee roasters. It had a yuppie tightening. Try to catch the river line because I had missed
Add caption
the bus going there. River line took me about two blocks away. Definitely a little rough from the edges in
Add caption
this part of the drama. Of the little dubious with their electrical shop in the section of trail. But
Add caption
I found it. The only thing I found was Trenton Coffee House and Roasters. It did not have a sign and it pretty much
Add caption
of an underground place. It was pretty packed my first got in but the hipster boyfriend girlfriend
Add caption
with their dog all left so now I have a nice comfortable couch with the fan right next to me so comfortable
View of I-95
now. Well I'm being told it closes at eight so I guess I won't be here much longer. Well, some more of employee's friends showed up. Even one of the hipster's little kid. So its now 8:10 Pm
My Train Ride to Trenton
want to leave soon I'm gonna try to hang out longer if I can. The depends on when the young folks leave.
Croyden Stop
Well I think I'm going to be going on another 14 Hour Dr. to Sault Ste. Marie Ontario. I said shit it's a

holiday weekend what the hell. So I'm gonna have to tighten up that either drive or fly to Detroit and
Here We Go Bruce
drive not sure exactly what I'm gonna do.
I asked Siri to find me a coffee shop while I was in Trenton and this is what she found 🙄🤓😃It's a 26 minute walk but I'm gonna wait for the river line. Word is that one of the trains broke down so instead of showing up

Holy Cross Church in Trenton

Blogging Amongst the Hip
at 8:53 the train showed up at 9:06pm. This means I will then have to catch the 10 o'clock septa
Trenton line train back home. The current patient pretty small but it seems pretty clean which is cool.
Add caption
They have no Wi-Fi in here and there's no place to plug your phone into charge it. Fortunately my computer
The Entrance
can be used as a charger so I'm in luck. I just heard from Amy who said it was a very cool person.

That's nice to hear. I just wanted to let you know I met a nice old couple as I was leaving the coffee
Near Coffee Shop
shop. They asked me what was it like in there and I showed him pictures. They were nice old couple.
McPic
Behind the Cass St Stop
 I was fortunate to get a really beautiful Sunset from the train Well we boarded the  train at 9:48 it'll be leaving at 10:01 PM and I'll probably be home around 1130 if I catch the 48 on time. Well, I caught the elevator to the street. This is a good thing because the 33 bus with
Sunset at Cass Street River Line Station Trenton
sitting at 17th and JFK at a red light.  I then got  home and make the noodles with the chili and that
At NJ Transit Center
did not go over well. She had wanted to give a sample of the chilli to her dad for Father's Day. So that
20th and Fairmount
was a lesson learned. Overall it was a really decent day went turned out pretty well.


No comments: