Saturday, June 11, 2016

Saturday, June 11: A Visit to Old City and Playing Giant Jenga

Well after not getting enough sleep last night, I got up and made it to Old City Coffee 10 minutes before 10: 30 a.m.. Larry couldn't go to the meeting. He's
Old City Coffee
in Delaware with his spouse. After the
Christ Church
meeting, Marissa and I went to tour the Christ church. The church was home to Revolutionary war hero
Church Church
and founder of our country. Benjamin Rush, Ben Franklin and others I can't remember. Next,
The Cemetary
we went to the cemetery at Christ Church. This where the most famous people such a Ben
Your Truly
Franklin were parishioners. I think it was pretty cool and it was very lush. With the lush trees and bushes,
In the Contenenal Congress
we  couldn't see the city behind trees which was really nice. Next we went to the Independence beer
Where I Saw the Pope
garden. I didn't know it existed much less been there before. It was pretty impressive actually.
Independence Beer Garden
Male who had the game one of them called Giant Jenja and that was a good time. You have to
Refreshments
pull out the wooden blocks to keep from the tower him falling down. I think that's the best way to
At the Start
describe it to the masses. We did pretty well I must say. We had an audience sitting in the garden and ended up Melissa made it fall down. I do have a video
Giant Jenga
of it. Walnut Café. It's an understated place on
Over 5 Feet Tall
Walnut Street near 6th. It's never crowded and it's got a little  store at the bottom. My friend went
6th and Walnut
shopping online and I charged up my phone and edited my pictures. I had at one point 130 pictures
Walnut Cafe
while visiting the burial ground and the beer garden.It's a really cool little spot me the night you are apart across the way.
I'm riding the EL to West Philly because I have to meet Larry. I might stop by to see Pat beforehand. We're going to be eating at the Chapotle around 6pm. After dinner I will bring go to a movie which starts at 7:15 PM. Well I ended up going to Pat and share some of his dinner and I want to build a plane and I updated this posting and yesterday's blog post. Bye then walk down around 6:15 PM to the chipotle on 3925 Walnut St. Even though I was late there was no line at chipotle and I was
Very Popular
able to quickly order operator. We ate pretty quickly I got to see Murray again and I saw Keith as well.
Operational June 13 and 20th
We didn't come up with 21 but it worked 50 for sale in where the movie was. It is now 9:19 PM the
Pat @ Home
movie ended  and we're going to see previews of the next five but we can choose from. The winner
At Chapotle Before Movie
will be the movie next month. It was a nice crowd at the movie. After the movie I got to see another friend
At Java Flis
and then eventually wobbled my hell home after a very eventful Saturday. Sharon was wondering
Add caption
what took me so long. It was just one thing led to another. That was a good thing for today Saturday

No comments: