Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday June 17: Gun Control is a Liberal Plot to Kill Babies

Good morning to all of you that care about the weekend and not trying to impress  the world. Well I showed up to the meeting about 15 minutes
At Bus Stop
late. It what about the six step. I thought
I Love Conventions
about trying to bring up distracted once again. I'm drinking coffee and feeling very bloated. I'm also was on Facebook prime gone with conservative gun lovers who hate abortion. That
Cool
Fun Combo
my friend is mental masturbation at its most wasteful. Well I'm hoping you get me one sanction packet done. I will see and listen to modern parenting in action where everybody's name begin with the same letter. 
Anyhow it's not too bad outside a little humid but it's OK. Oh boy I got to go.
Resigned, Blah Content at start.
Distracted, bored indifferent at end. Well it worked pretty hard today and from my home really tired towards
Late
Folks LOVE Their Guns!!
night of rest. I basically threw myself at my work just to stay awake. Home immediately. Sharon
2nd Time This WEEK
went home and went to work around 830 getting home from hanging out with a friend and shopping. I stayed  awake until  12 midnight. I didn't call anybody and went to bed.

No comments: