Friday, June 24, 2016

Wednesday June 22: Getting Work Done and Events Afterwards

Fast Cab
Good day people. Well today I was charge with leading the meeting that the sunrise. I already had a speaker set up and that was helpful. I managed
View from Cab
to get there on time with the help of a taxicab. Well,
Center City
I thought part from the very start today. I had a king bed and I just couldn't get comfortable for a lot
Add caption
of the evening.
The meeting went well. We're glad people for little bit.
Lunch Breakout for a Fair Contract
I got a compliment on my share from yesterday by someone who is very active. I think up to work close
Rally
to being on time and then proceeded to work on. I had to figure out who I can start the sanction packets.
Going Back to Work
I did a lot of weeding out on my live in that picture that. I only have one in the world when it comes
Back to Work
to handling paperwork and lists. So I purposely didn't eat a lot of lunch so I wouldn't get off
Leaving Work
comatose tired and I managed to push room and clear up some stuff that I've been wanting to clear
Commuting
up for a while. Feeling when the July report comes out thanks and I can feel it now. Well we had
19th and Chestnut
a breakout in the front of the office because our contract is up next week. Today supposed to
19th Street
be the last day of negotiations between the Commonwealth in the union. I'll have to check out the
Remembering Orlando
website to see how they went posted later tonight or tomorrow morning. Tonight is the one right bursary 31st anniversary. And then I go to my appointment. Well forever reason I didn't think meeting with starting home late. It's scheduled it sick eating an hour and then started at seven. Well considering I have an appointment at 7:30 I was volunteering t can you read with the serenity prayer. I did that my faith with three pizzas so I am completed with dinner. I'm hoping to be able to come home and talk on the phone a bit and then crash.  I didn't go to the coffee Joe and caught up with some of my blogging. In fact I got was three days finished off. The spellcheck
Coffee Joe
seems to break down all the time so I'm afraid I probably have a few spelling mistakes Anyway I don't
Playing
promote my blog in front of my family. They pay attention mostly to my syntax and my spelling mistakes
Here I am
so I mellowed out with Sharon better for a bit crash growth really tired 

No comments: