Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Tuesday June 7: Work then Rittenhouse Square (7:23pm Edition)

Early in the Morning
Well I got up this morning and showed up 15 minutes late spring morning. I did find a speaker her that made up for everything. I was your reason I went
Walking Up Fairmount
because I needed a  speaker for tomorrow
Bad Pointing 
morning.After the meeting I hung around. I did find "John" and be the speaker. I don't think I've ever
Shadow Commuters
seen him speak and who shows up every morning without fail. I got to work and needed to to my client
Everyone Likes a Biker
and change my vacation time from Thursday and Friday until Monday the 13th. I delayed my trip
The 21 Bus
My Desk
only missing 1 day because I'm going to appointment Monday afternoon. Well I cleaned up my so I'll be around this weekend until Sunday. I didn't want to miss another 2 days of work so I'm
Leaving Work
calendar and call eight people. Seven of them didn't show up. 5 foot most of them in the book.
An Old Fave of Mine
Running out from work today, I saw that there was 25 alerts on our way. Probably more than half are
Don't Mess
mine. I didn't cook feel down Center City took some photos and eight at the Quoudba. This is both
Celebrating Youth
my lunch and dinner. So I'm a little tired not stuffed my face. in the real news, it looks like  Philly real-estate
Add caption
tax hike instead of soda tax? Councilwoman floats the idea. I believe you're going to do
Rich Old Folks Get Bags Here
because of course a brave girl stay connected before and it won't up that a well-funded soda 
Basic Hipsters

lobby. And it's getting closer to seven right now. I'm trying to burn off this food because it's causing me to have a little bit of a food coma. I am  feeling pretty tired now. Well it 715 I just had the dude next
Black and White at the SQ
Man with Pregnant Wife
to me tell me why I was thinking aloud. It's very nice out after being cloudy at 5 o'clock. So I'm going
Add caption
to go to the therapy and if not tonight I'll get home a little late and I want to 
be. It's a nice way 
Tense Study Guy

No comments: