Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Sunday, June 19: My Youngest Brother Birthday was a Nice Quiet Day

Going to Phillies Game
After being awake till 4 AM I didn't crash and slept very well. I got up around 11 AM with the alarm. I was meeting my friend down at 17th and JFK
My View in the AM
Boulevard to take a stroll around the city and see
In My Room
where we end up. Or we decided to go to Rittenhouse Square in the park where
it was shaded. It's very warm out here. Summer is definitely here in Philadelphia right on time. Hello after we went to the Square we went to the Saxbys of 20th
Stiding 
and Walnut. There we got a funky drink made from
The Funky Drink
flowers. They were pretty tasty we then went back out towards right now Square and sat in the grass and
Dancing in Rittenhouse SQ
mellowed out. It was very relaxing and quite a relief from the flaming hot sun. After about a half hour,
Heading Home
we thought of the get up and roll towards 16th and JFK Boulevard. It was a nice walk the fun definitely
Good Trash Picking
a cooling off. Well got to the train and pruning of time but it was about 10 minutes late but that
didn't matter. It was a really nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. We both are very relaxed with each other and with the walks . It's what our weekend
Add caption
should be like. Well I came home and Sharon it
Add caption
already come back from the Phillies game. Phillies lost 5-1. Julio Franco went to a double play w the  
bases load with 1 out. Sharon said that the team dunk and if she was hot but you didn't join her time with
Work in Progress
her dad for Father's Day. I talked to her a while and then I went and got motivated to frame pictures
Interesting Thought
that I had saved up. I bought a bunch of rain AC Moore for for from pictures that I had saved up. I bought
Full Moon
a bunch of frames from  AC Moore for 50% off several months 

ago. I was glad to be able to bring me some photos. Let's get the Sunday night meeting because I knew that I would not be this motivated one for got back.
Nice Sunset 

No comments: