Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday, June 26: EPGSA, Brunch with Mom and a Trip to West Philly

Well I woke up after a decent sleep not great. I was trying to figure out how it got worked all this stuff out early in the morning. I end up going through enterprise car
Parkway
share and got the Kia which was $20 cheaper
23rd and Spruce
than the next level up. I showered through trash away and organize my laundry bag and ate
Unversity City Construction
some breakfast. I then took Uber to 23rd and Spruce to pick up the car share car. I've been stepped up
Classic Car
to West Chester and shut up to the meeting on time. It was pretty packed I grab the chairs near
Heading to West Chester
my people. Only three of us from our area were there. It was concerning the conference in April.
Provdence Ave
I got information about what I'm supposed to make a flyer . Why are you with the Tuesday to be my homework for this evening. I decided to leave during the lunch hour and 20 minutes to Media. I picked up my mother at her place and we drove
Getting Closer to East Goshen Twp
EPGSA
Leaving at Lunch
over to this place for brunch. It's a high-end restaurant. The $20 brunch. That featured sushi.  I left with the car to West Philly to drop off my heap of laundry.
This Place was here in 1985!!
Well I have the car till 430 so I don't know what I'm gonna do after I drop off  the laundry but I do have
Mom at Brunch
My Dessert
to design a flyer for my AAA group. It's due by 7:30 PM next Tuesday I got the info to write down.
Bye Mom
Next I have to  make a design and present it. Well when I hadn't dropped off the laundry up to you
West Chester Pike Facing East
do we do laundromat. I emailed and texted Pat to see if he was home. I haven't heard from
The You Do We Do
him as of 323 so I'm just going to chill out here at the coffee shop until I have to return the car by 4:30 PM.
7 Years Ago Today
I'm at the greenline café at 45th and Locust Street. It was 7 years ago today the people came
Outside the Green Line
out to play we celebrated Big Don's life and there wasn't too much strife. Big Don rest in peace! Hard to believe that happened eight years ago. A
The Fallout from Brexit
lot of changes came about soon after that day.
At the Green Line Cafe
I think I'm gonna need a nap when I get home after I drop off the car. OK I dropped off the car just now. It's 430 and I'm going to catch  the 7 bus at 4:38. I still have to go back to West Philly tonight & walk the 2 little mini Pins after going to the meeting  I'm going to the Sunday night meeting. Larry is speaking tonight. While I was returning  the rental car, a bunch of kids cut me off. There had to at least 10 of them! If you look  closely at the video you can see that I focused on my rearview mirror because the guy popped a wheelie right behind me. He the was the 2nd guy to cut me off. It was out of control!! After all
45th and Locust
NUTS!!
 that, I had to take a little nap. It wasn't a very restful
Going Downtown
one but I just wanted to lie down.
 After that  I am going to walk The little mini pinchers  When i get back from West Philly, I am going to go home and at least start the
West Philly
flyer project. I'm not going to go nuts over it but I should at least get something down. Sharon came back from the municipal pool and Francisville and we talked for a bit. She
Add caption
also went to Aldi's and got me a pair of swim trunks for eight bucks which was cool. It's 747 it's very
At Saxby's
nice out here at Saxby's. Went to a meeting and then there was a business meeting afterwords
Add caption
and Larry's going to leave it for next month. I then headed out to West hold of you to walk dogs that
Add caption
I'm supposed to watch 

No comments: