Sunday, June 05, 2016

Thursday June 2nd: Hustle and Computer Trouble

Walking to Bus Stop
Good day everyone. It's in another nice day out here in Philadelphia. I got up fairly early to hit the sunrise. I did get distracted  little bit and was late. I did
Here it Comes
get my blog done. I also got the replacement $$
View from Bus
order completed as well. I came to work and the frustration thought it immediately. For the computer at
that up and then I came out to see three people and only one was there. Of course I couldn't get them on the phone the phone don't work. Well, my 
Walnut Street
computer started acting  really stupid!!
Was an After-Hours Bar

It keeps freezing up.. This is my 2nd reboot of my computer. I am going  to the store nearby and
get myself some lunch provisions. Things like yogurt, ice tea and the like. My patience is wearing thin. It's now already 11 o'clock and get some work done.
Fire Escape at Work
Yes I do want to go back to the meditation. I'm not
Reboot for 4th Time
going to group I'm really TIRED!! I had a hell of a day my computer didn't work half the time, had 10
people interviewed and I was busy busy busy. I 
caught the 48 about 5:45 PM and I just plan to go home
Leaving Work
and mellow out. I'm going in for a cleaning at the dentist @ 10am tomorrow.
 I
Arriving Home
wonder if m if I will go to the shore this summer.

No comments: