Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Wednesday June 15: Mid June is Here. Its All the Same at the End

Lens Was Dirty
I got a little bit late because my alarm was set for 6:30 PM and 6:30 AM. I did manage to get up and take care some business. I was however was very late
Afterword's
to sunrise and I just wasn't really into it. I did see
Getting Coffee
some people that moved away but used to go to sunrise back in the day. I leave the meeting next week
A Bit Tired
and I already have a speaker set up so I don't have to worry about that this time. It's a very charming
On Duty @ 20th and Walnut
sunny morning in Philadelphia as we speak. I meant at 21 and time. I'm really pleased because then I'm going to be hard pressed to make it to work by the 9:15AM deadline. Well I got up and was not docked. My supervisor went to one meeting at 9:30 game for an hour and went to another one about an hour ago. It's now 1:29 PM I'm taking a breather outside. Today's been a lot quieter I don't have 10 people scheduled like I do
tomorrow. It's amazing how women can talk about relationships and the drama of cheating and all this stuff.
Lunchtime
It's incessant. I do try to print it out but five days a week for hours at a time sometimes is not that
After Work
easy. When I went to right aid I wouldn't got hungry. I did buy some inexpensive headphones that
56th Street
were about $7  give or take a few cents. The lightweight Kinda don't cover up your whole ear. I needed
Mural
a knife to open them because the packaging extremely difficult. It is 1:44 PM. Back to work and
20th Street
hopefully this headset will block out the mama drama in the office today.  Well I didn't really need them
Saxby;s
because of the sudden I got three things in a ticket and it got kind of busy and hectic.. Then I found out the earphones are really cheap because they already started   To start not working. They are here to be flimsy and cheap. I'll probably get the youth more for little bit. Well Larry and I are
Saxby's
going to meditation guided with me to fax me and we hung out there for a while. Then we walked towards
Rittenhouse Square
City Hall and ended up going Little Pete's.  I had a Italian hoagi and Larry had an open-face
I had Dinner Here
roast beef sandwich with white bread. We hung out there for awhile and chilled out.  I walked down
20th Street
towards 1420 Walnut and I continued to drink my coffee  read.
Add caption
This evening  it really cooled off nicely. It is now 7:27 PM and I'm
at 1420 Walnut. I learned that I  love the feeling of  RELIEF! I learned that the result is all the same at the end. WOW! That is it! I love it! The feeling of taking a pee when its urgent. Its such a good feeling. Its better then ANY drug or drink I ever tasted. I lived my marriage this way as well. This might be why I can not form romantic relationships. Holy SHIT!
1420 Walnut
 I've gotten dinner out-of-the-way that's an added bonus. Can't believe it's
Nice Evening
already mid June. I'm glad I'm not going away like I did last year. Well I  left around   8:35 PM and then
View from 15th and JFK
I headed home. I already ate dinner so I got to unwind for a bit. I got a couple of good shots
Sharon and Butters
of the city while I was waiting for the bus.

No comments: