Saturday, June 11, 2016

Friday, June 10: Busy at Work. Out to Dinner

Uber to Old City
Well morning after staying up past my bedtime I got up late and blew off the morning meeting because I need to be somewhat awake for the day ahead and
Fellow Passenger
evening ahead. It was a beautiful crisp morning
View From Uber
outside. In fact I would so I was a bit chilly last night when I was sleeping. I did arrive 20 minutes late
Add caption
and I was docked. It had been a while since that happened. Work got really busy. I originally was
Market Street
going to be off today time to write a couple packets. Well that wasn't the case. Bunch of a new
Yum
alarm guy caught up someone and I've been needed to get some lunch. It's going to be a light
Friday at Work
lunch or yogurt fruit since I am going out to eat and meeting somebody at 6 o'clock near suburban
Work
station at the Dunkin' Donuts. Some big news for people like me who ride SEPTA.
SEPTA's new
Food for Lunch
fare card gets rolled out starting next week.. People who have monthly get the start picking up the
Location of Work
car on Monday, June 20. They're only releasing 10,000 cards at this time. I want to be one
SEPTA on Twitter
of the new people to get one. It's funny how relatively short notice it was. Also you'll notice that you're going to only offer 10,000 of them for the foreseeable  future.  Well I got  on the EL out & met a
Angry Man
Arriving
friend at the Dunkin' Donuts near Suburban Station. I witnessed a ranting screaming man while I was waiting.
I ended up taking her to the good dog bar and read a nice time you met with fairly loud there. He's less
busy so we'll probably hang out more this year. 
At Good Dog Bar
I was home  at a decent hour. I walked my friend  back to suburban station where he caught the
Pregnancy
9:58 PM train  to  Northeast Philadelphia near Bucks  County.
Overall a really nice time at for sure.

No comments: