Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Monday, June 20: Strawberry Moon and I Got My SEPTA KEY Card


Good day ladies and gents. Today is this and what and good day ladies and gents. Today is Summerfall this
Add caption
and what they call they strawberry Moon. That means the moon it's full on the longest day of the year.
Got Mine
Last time that happened in 1967. Basically about the time to talk and peppers lonely
At Saxby's
hearts club l band came out

Well I got to work and I was sweating like a madman. I went to the
Waiting
men's room rinsed off and put on the new T-shirt I bought at the rating a week ago. That was extremely
helpful to me. Well it work, I got some stuff done but I didn't get to      
Do any thinking packets. I was able to implement one Franklin. The other one was being transferred out the Delaware County. I
Coffee Joe
At the Photo Lounge
actually did to overpayments today. I think her do I done in months if not years. So for the part-time I didn't
do any alerts because I've done some on Friday. Of course, during the end of the day there were seven
Heading Home
added by my supervisor. I did clean out some of th thanks and left let's do next week. I dropped about 4
Another Nice One
sanctions and made them into regular appointments. Well, work finished and I decided I would pick
Another Shot from Deck
up some photos of the photo lounge that I had ordered. I'm hoping to get home soon enough so we
My Favorate
can go at dipping in the fountain at the art museum. Well, we decided it was way too hot to go wandering
Leaving the Deck
around outside. So we hung out in air-conditioned room floor. I hung out downstairs while I wa being loved by others. I've eventually
So Far Can't Register My Card
 went upstairs in my room an was looking at the Internet for a little while. I was sitting  and I saw the sunset in the corner of my eye. I put pictures of the beautiful sunset. It was a macular Ari and pink well how can I get on here
Before: relieved, relaxed, contented
After: tense , sad, guilty 

No comments: