Monday, February 02, 2015

Sunday, February 1: A Lazy Day w/ Bizarre Twists!!



Pat Working at Church
I started my day by having a really bizarre dream and I don't remember the details but to particular women were in it and
Moje
it was disturbing but not a murderous way or any kind sex shit. It was just disturbing that's wrong that's
Butters and I
all. I finally got up to have some of Sharon's kick ass coffee. I finally left the house at 12:30 for meeting somebody at one. I walk to the 15 trolley which only took me
Waling North on 24th
about 10 minutes. I walked towards Girard Avenue to take to Gerard Avenue trolley to Fishtown. This is  the first time I've walked north on
Church @ 24th and Girard
24th St.
I Took the 15 Trolley
of walking  South near College Avenue and 24th St. septa trolley stop was a church with a very
A Hipster on Frankford Ave
cool green golden dome. I got the trolley and it took me all the way up to Frankford Avenue and
The Flagship La Colombe
Gerard Avenue. It with the simple five minute walk straight up Frankford Avenue to the flagship La Colombe 
The Hipsters @ La Colombe
coffee shop. I actually walked by a half block before asking somebody where was it. My friend was
This Space is Huge. It has a Brewery in the Back!
waiting and we found a table towards the front door. The buying of the coffee was awkward because of how
View from the Back

they had the place set up. We both liked our coffee with lots of milk. We then sat for 2 1/2 hours and had really
A New Murel
fun cool conversation. We also noted how outlandish this place was with the greenery in the back of the place.
Girard Ave
The bathroom even had fish tiles to indicate the Fishtown. I found Fishtown to be quite interesting I think
Girard  Ave EL Stop
I'll have to pay another visit there since it's really easy to get to from my place on 24th St. in Fairmount.
Baffled That's All
 Well after I left their freaking out what it just happened, I took the five bus to the L in the L2 13th St. I then
12th and Locust
went to 12th St. and the 23 bus was supposed to arrive and did not. I then just walked from 12th & Market 
to 12th Street a block from Washington Street. Once I got there at my friends house, couple people already there. The big screen TV was on there was
View from 2nd Floor
snacks galore including great avocado dip. One of the
Seattle Ties It at 14!
commercials is for avocados from Mexico. Anyhow he had a big bowl of chili which was absolutely
Chillin
fantastic. Also ate about 4 or 5 clementines hole and ate two bowls of chili. I felt much better
3rd Qtr
after that. Right now it's the 2nd quarter anand it's a tie game 7–7. Seattle just scored. Well I have
It was THAT Kind of Day
time to come and go as a third-quarter Seattle is winning 17–14. Well the second half Seattle's leaving by 10. New England scored two
Circus Catch by Seahawks
touchdowns around to go ahead. 28 to 24. Seattle had a first and goal after a fluke catch at the 3
Russel Wilson's Interception that LOST the Game

yard line. It reminded me of the New York Giants play against New England several Super Bowls ago. It was
The BOTTOM LINE!!
2nd and goal. At the 3 yard line. Seattle's about the win the gamefor some on godly reason quarterback Russell Wilson decided to throw past
Leaving Condo After Game
and was intercepted with 20 seconds left in the game. At that point Larry Veronica Keith and I hightailed


it out of Larry's and I am taking the 48 home from there approximately 11:05 PM

I got home 11:34 PM snow is heavy and very wet. Good night. Lets hope for sweeter dreams this time around

No comments: