Thursday, February 05, 2015

Thursday, February 5: AWAKE! Back to February

The I
Sleepy!!
Good morning are you restful sleep earth and peepers question mark. Today I woke up later keep on
The View From My Front Door
sleeping in that felt good. I feel hundred percent better today. It is now 28° as of 1:15 PM. I have group
Temp @ 8:30am This Morning

tonight and I'm going to be helping my mom Saturday late morning to unpack her stuff since she just
The 48
moved to Media  Pennsylvania. I  then I may go to a so-called Valentines party in Baltimore as invited by
At 30th Street
a friend.I think I'm going to take a real lunch break edit my blog in the lunch room and chow down on
My Desk
half of my Italian hoagie that I ordered. Yes, Pat paid me back the extra 60+ the payment he makes
Taking a REAL Lunch Break!
each month. I had to wait till today to cash it. Boy it was a joy to just sit by myself and blog out in peace. Have to do this more often. Well, my half a hoagie must be finished now.
Leaving Work
Work went by very fast. Went especially fast after I finished lunch. I then left the office about 510 and
Cheesecake Factory
got here at around 5:30 PM. Here I am at Starbucks coffee my going to hang till about 6 o'clock with Larry.
Another guy hung out with us and we chatted a bit. They left earlier than me and then I showed up about
I Just Don't Know
615. Talked about Sunday's adventure. And got some good feedback. Pat invited me to dinner but
Temps Dropping
I think if anything I'll go with his Pat house on Friday right after work since I'll be there early. It's just to get
Feeling "Crushed
wicked cold tonight. Yeah it is fucking cold it's like 23 out. I took the 21 to 22nd St. but the problem with
Cool Full Moon
the 7 bus is that it doesn't run very often.  I end up walking to 22nd and Arch Streets  and hoping the 48
Bus Arries
or the 7 show up eventually. Well it's 8:51 PM and the eight 4948 but showed up early. I then went to a rip off
Dropping
store & got got a couple of things. Well I am at Sharon at the ships I have a little bit chilly and came home
Butters
and ate the rest of the money will be I bought for lunch. We then hung out and cracked each other
Cooking Up Chicken for Butters
up which is always a lot of fun too and an evening it's now time to put the     data rest. Is extremely cold
Don't Mess with HER!!
now a nice 19° outside.  It will get milder by Saturday when I go the men's and then see my Mother in Media Pa. Here's the message to those who might show disrespect to me and my friends!


No comments: