Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thursday, February 12: A Mild Day So Far As I Know

QI
Leaving Pat's 7am
This is the 3rd time I attempted to write in this blog for today. I guess when I say that I really didn't save it.
Pat's to Sunrise
I hope everyone out there in the World Wide Web had a good day today. My day wasn't bad. I got to the
Not THAT Cold
meeting on time after I've slept over at Pats. I then went to La Columbe for some yummy coffee.
Good Article
Before the sunrise I went to Saxbys the first time in quite some time. Today was a nice winter day. It's as
Center City
nice as mid-February can be.. I worked on my alerts and not much else. I am planning to go to
Saxby's and Mike
group tonight which should be very interesting I must say.
I'm glad I got my flight
The Trolley to 30th St.
to the West Coast done for the month of May. Sharing had a bit of a time at her shop with one of her
Beatles "I am the Walrus
please. It sounds very stressful trying to manage employees. That's why I think becoming a welfare
Leaving for the Last Time
supervisor would be worth 8% pay increase. It's supposed to get frigid later on tonight. I will definitely
Leaving Work
feel it after  I go to group. I have new dates planned and it's just as well probably. I'm probably
56th Street EL Station
going to go to the Starbucks or the elixir for coffee. I'm in a do my blog and be about 22 minutes late.
Looking Out at 52nd Street
We do get nice sunsets this month of February that's for sure. The sky is so rich and deep blue it is
Clothespin
just mind blowing. I think it's because of the high barometric pressure or the fact that it's mild relatively
City Hall
for the month of February. Got some good pictures of City Hall and the Close pin. I'm now at the Elixir
Elxir Cafe
cafĂ©. Is definitely  more hipster then La Colombe or Saxbys. That's cool it's something different. It's
1420 Walnut
also closer to where they have to be on Thursday night.. Group ran overtime  but it was very good. I walked out
Add caption

and noticed it wasn't terribly frigid at the moment. Then again it's only 8:49 PM and I'll be at 22nd St.
From 15th to 22nd Street
again hoping the seventh show up quick. Otherwise I'll just be walking to arch waiting for some bus to show up. Well as usual the seven doesn't
Late!!
show up on 921 and 48 didn't show up till 9:13 PM when it's scheduled @  9:09 PM. That isn't so bad
22nd and Arch COLD
but the cold wind has arrived and it makes 30° feels like 20° outside 
Very over. That was
Bishops
Sharon and watched "Little Mr. show like and Nancy Drew story. The cinematography was
Sharon's Shop at 10th and Pine
really cool. As we are watching we could feel the cold air pounding the walls. Also Sharon showed me her
Show on Netflix
old hair studio. It had one this panoramic camera Realtors use to sell houses. It was cool!!

No comments: