Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tuesday, February 10: 7 years starts.

 Good morning are you cryptic comrades. I got a pink barely in time for the meeting and my friend Mike lead
My Rout
the meeting. It was about denial. Who my favorite phrases is the Niles not a river in Egypt. You are the
The 7 Bus
queen of Da Nile!!😃
Time ended with a little outburst and then we went to lock Colombe and talked about where she might
Caught at 22nd and Market
be living in the future after a real estate license. That got me thinking about what I'm going to call my
La Colombe. Yum

seven year plan. Another words, where will I be going by November 30, 2021 when I plan to leave the
Tasty Apracot Pastry
Commonwealth after 31 years of service. That all depends on various factors health relationship
Chillin at La Colombe
status legal issues.
Today is Tuesday and hopefully I'll get started on my huge monthly
8-Week Old Doberman
list that I get every month. I thought I would make it shorter than it was considering all the
February 10th 2014
clients that I brought in in late January early February. Well it wasn't as icy as I was suspecting. Fact
On the Trolley Towards Work
my supervisor text me and asked if we had a two hour delay and there was nothing on the state website.
Entering Work This Morning
 Gamergate is the latest controversial plot in 'Law & Order: SVU' http://n.mynews.ly/!EB.CJBP
It concerns the ramp at
My i-Tunes Covers
misogyny and sexism in the gaming world. Anyway back to the real world, my friend Jerry suggested I
Insperational Sign at My Cubicle

not do the long walk to the ankle the way it is. So I got to call the doctor and get a physical therapy appointment.
58th and Market Getting Snack
 Well it's going to be time to step into the office. I really can't do much writing at work because I get into
Waiting for the CIS to Run
work mode. Plus it's so damn busy with the phones and the appointments in the paperwork. I'm thankful I
At Store @ 58th & Market
have a good job that never bores me. Sometimes it does stress me but they're paying me. Facebook seems
Aproxmatley 1:40pm

to know what what I like. 
Here's another photo book company.
30 Minutes of Talking
But might check them out. I did get one of my missions accomplished I did get a doctors appointment for
Part of 1 of My Monthly Reports
tomorrow at 3:30 PM. At the end of work I saw last night's Daily Show with Jon Stewart. He was at his best, mocking the media. He ripped into Brian Williams and the mainstream media for LIES. He was referring the bullshit leading up the the Iraq War in 2003-04.  I thought about editing my blog for my lunch break but I just sort of work through it.
Jon Stewart Mocks Brian Williams and the Media
I left work pretty close to on time about 5:05 PM. Outside it's really not too bad the skies clear it's not icy.
5:08pm Leaving Work on Ludlow
It's all good 4 Da Hood👍  I just thought of something different to write in the very back of theE L. It's quieter &
Sunset
I got a nice view of the sunset as we were riding by. Well I was very fortunate I caught the seven either
My Path to OCF Coffee House
being early or being late for the previous time slot. No matter I'm going to get to the OCF coffee shop
22nd and Market
before 6:00 PM PM. That's real good I can edit my blog and simple and some delicious of OCF coffee
22nd and Fairmount
before 6:15 meeting. It's 5:45 PM I am now settled into my table at DOC F. It's a nice night and I'm gonna
try to finish this up in 15 minutes so I can get a chair. Okay so far a decent day. I'm JUST GOT THIS!! Jon Stewart is leaving The Daily Show 
I missed a 7pm apt as well. We decided that my name would be Tuesday nights at 6:00 PM. I met up with Sharon Bridgets and I had some
Add caption
dinner. We also talked and hung out. It was pretty fun.

No comments: