Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday, February 13: The Deep Freeze Begins

My 1st Meme
Good morning all you polar bears and penguins and other creatures of the cold. It is Friday morning we are.
Outside My Room
We are to face the coldest weather of the winner in the next 2 to 3 days. I forgot to set my alarm from last night
Weather for the Week
but only was 15 minutes late since I took the cab. Well time for the thermal underwear. What I'm
Favorate Moody Blues Album
really looking forward to going to California in mid-May see my niece graduate from Berkeley. Well I was 15 minutes late to the meeting. It was quite intense with some blunt honesty. I then went to lock in the loaner edited this blog and hung out a little bit
8:45 La Colombe

with some fellas. After talking about the bad beers we drank I had it out. When I got to 19th and market
On the Trolley @ 19th Street
that wind went right through all my items of clothing. It was that freaking cold😁 Well, it is Friday and that
My New App. Meme Generator
means I'm going to go straight home from work. It is a little bit too nasty to go out and then wait for
Bundled up EL Passengers
SEPTA to pick me up in this dangerously cold weather. I finally finish. What a difference a day makes
http://bit.ly/1A1JuRO
Well it's 1:06 PM I just went out for a breather and to get something to drink at the laundromat nearby.
1pm
The temperature now is a balmy 19° it'll probably hit 20 and then sync back down again. I just read good
Getting Snacks
news the PAs doing a moratorium on the death penalty and also they're going to the legislatures going to vote to disallow
exemptions from vaccines. http://blog.pennlive.com/capitol-notebook/2015/02/pa_lawmakers_want_to_get_rid_o.html
This makes a lot of sense considering the measles has made a big
Death Penelty Moritorum
comeback. Well I left work about 5:39 PM. I got a lot done but I wanted to get done.I was surprised to be able
Leaving the Building
 to stay so late. Anyhow I'm going to train with Greg and we talked. I'm hoping to catch the 6 o'clock
Greg and I
48 bus and get home smoothly.well thank God the 7 showed up. That was quite a relief that's
Dusk at 22nd and Market
for absolute sure. Alas the 48 did  not show up now it is now 6:01 PM. It's much better getting
My Path Home
around in the early evening then after 8 o'clock. Won't be good to come in early. If I can't find Sharon at the shop for a meeting then
22nd and Arch
 I'm think I'm just gonna lie down and see what happens. It's now 7:00 PM I went up and lie down with butters
Butters and I
and texted a couple people to get a feel of what's going on. One person I probably won't see and
Add caption
I'm going to meet somebody up at the OC F possibly 1 PM on Sunday. Right now I'm going to lie down and see what Shaton wants to do when she gets home from working. Well she got home and I got up from my slumber had a couple samosas for dinner and started performing plans for the weekend. Plan
meet somebody at the city of coffee house Sunday at work

No comments: