Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday, February 26: A Seasonal Day at the End of February

Perot Street
Good day everyone who seeks spring in the meantime. I got up just in time after an interesting sleep.
Cool Windows on 19th Street
I hit the sunrise and then I want to lock alone talk with and the title I'm in a Michaela I touched base
At La Columbe
with Larry and a pen pal from overseas. It is now Thursday and I have a lot of work to do. It is now 9:06 AM I'm at 46th street station on the EL
   
heading to work very shortly I'll be a little bit late but hopefully there by 9:15 AM when my supervisor  generally.
56th Street
         gets in. Well I'm working like a fevered beast today and I'm going to the right aid so I can get withdraw some money to buy lunch.
I Get Closer to Work
I'm having curry chicken with garlic sauce which of the six dollar value with the Pepsi. It's cold but it's
My Desk
not ridiculously cold it's seasonably    cold. Well I interviewed  least 9 to 10 people today and could
Add caption
not meet Larry at 5:15 considering I get out at five and I had a hell of a lot of homework.
There were some good news today. The FCC voted 3 to 2 in favor of net neutrality. 


Verizon and Republicans
Butters in The Paper
are very upset by that and plan to  introduce legislation to strip the FCC of its powers The  bozos of
View from the EL
Verizon plan to take it to court for appeal.
I don't stand why having neutral rules for the Internet is the deal.
Add caption
It is a utility since it's needed in every day life by most people. Well I settled in to Center City about 5:53 PM
Cheesecake Factory to Open Summer 
so I'm gonna give myself 15 minutes in the elixir cafĂ© amounts the hipsters & the rock 'n roll baby.
Coffee @ Elixir Cafe
Meanwhile the World of Washington DC, Republican Senate environment chief uses snowball as prop in
climate rant Sen. James Inahofle is known for being a well-known
climate change deniers. In another story from Washington DC, Pot lovers light up as Washington DC legalizes marijuana Very interesting. Congress is probably
going to disapproving override it. The small government Republicans will vote to override this law because
they can! I am running late to group and must fly now. Its 6:15pm. 745 I went to the bathroom break but
I'm really tired. Stuffy in here I just think i'm tired. Tonight I was called out on the fact that I always mention
that I'm tired. I haven't change habits yet I guess and people get tired of that stuff

No comments: