Monday, February 02, 2015

Monday, February 2: Tired, Sore, Grouchy with a Cold End

A Downpour!
I woke up really achy and tired. I had to blow off the early morning meeting is  Monday.
Bought & Lost Coffee
Got up and put on my waterproof boots and I'll see if there really waterproof. And the blueberry report was that
Lost Coffee Here
the shoes were waterproof! On the way to work I left my coffee at the 19th St. SEPTA stop. Then I left my
A Mystery I can't Solve
umbrella on the L on the way to 56th street. I just was Dragon my butt at work. I did revitalize at the
Sunset looking South at 56th and Market
very end of this workday with the help of Lipton ice tea and a Pepsi. I got some alerts done and scheduled
Sunset at 5:40pm
some people in the last 20 minutes  at work. I stayed till about 5:30 PM. I'm going outside the rain long
20th and Walnut This Evening
since stopped but it is very windy. In fact they have a wind advisory out till tomorrow. I'm heading towards the Monday night beginners
20th and Walnut
. Going on the sedan a half without meeting. And I'm gonna have my first coffee of the day at the
Add caption
Saxbys. Boy oh boy one tired buckaroo. I had a thought as I was looking at more pictures of women that like
Meanwhile @ Little Pete's in Fairmount
to jog, run or what have you.  I'm pretty good at running away from stuff but I just can't do that sport between
Saxby's
my ankle and lacking any desire. Never mind. 20 trendy thing I guess I won't be doing. Well while sitting
Happening Right Now
at Saxby's, I just note that the tempters going to plummet in the next 14 hours and be frigid!. 6:29 PM Time to start editing and drinking my coffee. I
Blogging
just saw that last night's Super Bowl was the most watched event in TV history. There is
Rob
even a conspiracy theory that was against Marshawn Lynch. Everybody who watched that game KNEW that coach Pete Carrol should have ran Lynch
The 21 Bus
at least twice to gain the 3 yards to WIN the game. The sea theme was balance. Thought it was well done.
Plummeting Temps
I fortunately ran into Rob gave him his mail it was good to see him again.
Cut the 48 with little problem.
The 48 Bus
Went to the pizza place in the corner and came home. I was able to talk a couple friends I have not talked
One of My Rooms

to in a while. it's nice

No comments: