Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday, February 20: COLDEST Day

I The Good morning. It is a frosty frigid arctic cold this morning. As of 7 o'clock this morning it was 3°F. I am not
Waling in 3 Degree Weather
sure how cold it is in Celsius but it's cold. Apparently the field of your archdiocese solid to close their schools
This Bus Came First
today. No word on the Philadelphia school district. I know when they close my clients don't do anything.
La Colombe
Anyhow I'm to go to La Colombe get some hot coffee. It was so cold that when I got here at 7:10 AM, the
Setup
chairs were NOT set up for the       sunrise. Well afterwords I went to the La Colombe & got a
Went Over my Limit
second cuppa coffee and a croissant. That warned me up a little bit. While I was munching and drinking
After Sunrise
my coffee, I read this article about how bogus cable is. They're speeding up the TV shows to squeeze more
2nd Breakfast
Ads in!!😡 what a major bunch of sleazeballs! I decided to go to the TD bank and get some
Rent
cash and get a check for Sharon. I know I'm going to be really late. It's 901 and I haven't even stepped
out of Center City as of yet! Well it's now 9:13 AM I'm at 40th St. I'll probably get to work at 9:30. I was
7am Temp!!

30th Street
hoping to have time to edit this blog while I'm on the train but I think I'm a little bit too close. I'm gonna should take a break and do it at work. I don't know what the school district policy
Kicking the Ice Down the Pavement
on closing is but the public schools are OPEN, but the archdiocese is closed.
Well I'm almost at work now it is   9:25 AM. It's now 9:40 AM at
Editing at 9:45am
submitting on the blog in a private place. Well work was okay in the generic cents today. A few of my coworkers and I split a pizza and

wings and that was nice. Then at 3 PM we had a meeting where our assignments were changed. Well
Add caption
my sign it was changed along with three other people. I won't have a caseload I will be on the sanction
unit as the one additional person. This is effective March 2, 2015. Well I took the train home andPat invited me over
Add caption
to watch airplane crash videos. Going to split some Indian and hang out. I don't get to see the man too
Add caption
much. This weather is cold and I generally don't want to go out to West Philly just to come back
30th Street
east and north back home when it's 12° like it is now. Waiting for my order of food, I read that major-league
The Day Ends Cold
baseball under the new commissioner has changed some of it's playing rules.
The caption in the article
Yumm
said it was done to shorten the length of games. The average length of time for a baseball game was slightly

over three hours. Pat and I watched airplane disaster movies. One was about JFK Jr when he crashed
Reenactment of JFK Jr. Planr Crash
his Piper Saratoga in the Atlantic. He had spacial disorientation since he could only use visual cues.  We then crashed. for the evening

No comments: