Saturday, February 07, 2015

Saturday, February 7: Travel Day Media to Baltimore


Home to Men's
Good weekend to one and all!! I am off to the men's meeting at this time. I'm very tired but I know I'm went to bed @ an appropriate time. I
Rybread
went to the Ryebread coffee shop and got a banana and coffee. I then got the 48 bus downtown.
Going to Work
Hey there! Well I just finished the men's meeting and I'm now going to the airport to pick up my $40 rental car
I bought off of kayak. That is an app I just got. The list price is $10 but after buying insurance goes up to $40.
Across the La Columbe. I Used Panoramic Mode
That is half the price I would pay you otherwise. I think that's worth the extra time to get to the airport.
The 1st Step
I'm taking the airport line 10:00 AM this morning which I get free because it's the weekend and I have Transpass.
Waiting at La Col

The plan is to pick up the rental car and drive to my mother's  new condo in Media  and then help her out.
Suburban Station
I  plan to road trip it down to Baltimore for my friend Gwynne's  Valentines party". I decided since
Going to Airport
I'm rested I'll go since I did say I would go. 
It's going to be 40° today and tomorrow supposed to be 50°
Rental Car Place @ Airport
 so that's a good thing man! I missed the 10:30 train to the airport since I was in the incorrect section. I was at Section B and I was supposed to be in Section A. Oh Well.

I-95
I plan on taking the shortcut to the car rental place and not walk over a MILE. I would like to be there
less then 15 minutes late. Well another story about BAD Comcast service. This writer from the Philly
Add caption
Inquirer wants folks to contact her about bad service. She is going to be VERY busy! Well, I arrived
Dave and Mom
at Kate's condo, and it looks exactly like the one in Horsham. Floor plan it's the same! I just couldn't
The Trap of the Kitchen Sink
believe it. I think it's pretty cool. Dave unclog the sink and the trap the you part of the plumbing underneath
Media
the sink had a big ass hole in it. It didn't leak because her so much damn gunk! Dave and I went to the
Dave and Cat
Home Depot and got a few things for Kate's condo.We went back to Dave's place got a level came
Media
back to the condo. Kate then treat us to some really yummy grilled cheese sandwiches and I had a
Church
Coke. It's 3:26 PM I'm going to see how long it takes to The local parish nativity blessed Mary Catholic
Church

church at 
Baltimore Pike and Franklin Street in Media.  
Church was pretty cool I'm gonna stop by the Wawa and get
some milk. I time to walk it's approximately 23 minutes. I'll tell my mom. I'm going
Add caption
to tell my mother 25 minutes. We just got back to the condo. It's going on 430 it's time to drive up to 
356
Mom's New Place
Riverview Rd 
King of Prussia and pick up the gentleman I'll be taking to the party. I think it's about time.
Yep it's time to go. Sharon just asking what I was going in Home Depot but I haven't been there
Dave's Tools
in a while. Okay we arrived at the Marilyn house as of 6:39 PM we took the scenic route through Route
On the Road
one and the like. It's definitely this is the one that was renovated. That it does look somewhat attractive.
The burrito place is a rip off. Not sure when arrive fashionably early at 7 o'clock. Alright I
 
got myself a monster Java monster coffee drink. We went to the Maryland House and then
Newly Renovated
sat in the and hung out and talked life mellowed out. Well it's 8:15 PM we just arrived at Gwynne's mMumia. We inadvertently crashed a really huge party  about 4 houses before Gwynne's. Well ReachOut done on pasta salmon burgers and the like. When's three kids gave us the talent show and it was pretty entertaining. Eileen saying a song I forget and I saying I'll be back again by the Beatles. Number playing a game called "apples to apples.


;

No comments: