Thursday, February 26, 2015

Weds Feb 25: The Internet Access Quest Continues

24th Street
Good morning!! Well I got up in time for the sunrise. I had to take a cab because the bus was not  running too
STILL Under Construction
smoothly. and while I was texting Wes and Gregory Lablanc, Greg sent me this link about Philadelphia
View From Cab
delicacies.

Think I'm fighting off something because I crashed it before 11 o'clock
Cab TV
and I'm still kind of tired. It's a sunny typical winter day and I am going to be 20 minutes late to work.
Nice Bike
I got kind of pasted yesterday for being an hour late. Tonight I have an appointment and I'm
La Columbe
looking forward to telling her about my sleeping issues. Well my clients came in and it's steady rate so
Near Work
I was able to keep up. I got bad news I cannot get service from my alternate provider because
At Laundromat
Verizon is blocking them from using the lines fuckers. So I'm on my quest to find a hot spot locator. Let's see what I can find. Well the search for
Closing Time
unlimited Internet data usage has hit a dead-end my believe. Best Buy and Sprint both told me you cannot get them all a hotspot without
Leaving Work
data limits. That the only people lose service unlimited data or Verizon and Comcast. I'm going to keep looking. It's a questđŸ˜–
Walking East on Market
As for work, I'm really glad I got a decent amount of sleep. I Saul eight people today I had scheduled
A Minute Late
about 10. That's a pretty good percentage I might say. I got out of work later than I wanted to
Elixir Cafe
because I was trying to get my desk organized for tomorrow. I need to get a lot done tomorrow since Friday I have to leave work by
Evening Coffee
2:15 PM at the latest on Friday. I am now going to an
Shake Shack at 19th
appointment that I'm supposed to be at by six. I'm at 52nd St. as of 5:46 PM. It was cool I was less than five minutes late. Filled out some paperwork and had a good session
The Scene at Shake Shack
I'm now going to venture towards the 16th and Locust Place which
New Electric Lines
I haven't been to in a just because the times of been right. When we came home last night went
A Pretty Friend
straight upstairs and literally to fly down and crashed. I think got up at midnight took care of my teeth.

No comments: