Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Tuesday, February 3: A Day to Be Single

A COLD  Morning
Good day. I did manage to wake up feeling somewhat normal today. are you at the sunrise and talk to someone after the meeting I never really hung out with before. It was nice. While taking
A Good Morning
a break
Sunrise
at work I read some articles on the Internet.. As you know you can go from like the Lincoln never know
Market Street
where you might end up. I started to read this article 

and this was quite well written.
Love This Steely Dan!!
It was nice to take a break from reality. It is now 1:11 PM. It is a sunny yet chilly day with a light wind. I'm
La Colombe Coffee
going to be eating lunch at a normal hour period. I started reading this article about 10 things that make
NEXT!!!!
men sexy to women. I posted on Facebook elicit opinions from the Facebook crowd male
One of My News Apps
and female.
I'm going to have a lunchtime Samosa and read stuff on the Internet.
Well I hope all the people that were tentatively scheduled, only three showed up at about 10. And
Walking from Work to EL
baseball that's a good percentage but for making appointments it really isn't.  I left the office approximately
The 48 YAY!!
5:35 PM and walked with Peter to the EL. I caught the trolley in the 48 with good speed. I'm going to
My Path to OCF
get a coffee at the OCF Coffeehouse but I won't have time to mess with my blog right now since the meeting starts at
OCF Coffee House
6:15 PM. Is now 6:13 PM. I showed up late. Well I'm going to present this but this is the kind of reaction
On Tinder?????
you can get at times:
"I'm sorry, I am not sure I communicated clearly on Sunday. I am not really interested in chatting
on the phone etc. I think you are a nice person, but all of this contact is more than I have even with my
Fairmount
closest friends. Please let's. give it a rest. Wishing you well."
Life goes on. Anyhow
OCF Coffeehouse
I'm going to edit the blog and then walk back home. All good things take time. And that's what I have. 
I'm going back to my friends house to help him with his taxes and eat some dinner late. I'm going from
London 
Fairmount to West Philly. I'm now waiting for the 7 bus which incidentally  showed up right on time👍 I have arrived
Yup
at Pats and proceeded to chill and take a nap along with Pat. After couple hours I had a pita with avocado and
Catching the 21
now I'm just going looking up YouTube videos of George Harrison Ringo Starr. Here's a good one by
42nd and Walnut
Ringo Starr called It Don't C     ome easy.
Yes if you came to Weezy I would appreciate it and be grateful
Pat this Evening
I want to be. It's pretty cold in here. It is going on 12:45 AM in the morning I'm good see if I have anything
Sitting Along

inspirational or cynical I can write. I am just looking  though Facebook and listening to Pat Snooring. I am now listening to Monica Lewinsky speak out about her experience. Its very bizarre thing to see. It is very uncomfortable to look at. She has this funky smile. She spoke at a Forbes under 30 Summet. She was 24 years old. 

No comments: