Saturday, February 07, 2015

Friday, February 6: Hard Day Working

y

Good early morning to all. As of 6:45 AM this morning it was a frigid 16° outside crystal-clear morning
Days of Our Lives
with a full moon.One minute to get out of bed on time and caught the 48 bus in time to go to lock alarm
Frigid
and get a coffee and a Danish. I went to sunrise and that was intense doing the fourth step. I shared an
19th and Walnut
eye-opening meeting at for sure.. I gotten one of my awkward positions I put myself in socially a little bit.
La Colombe
Afterwards luck alone and and then I ran into Chris and he and I talked and he drove me to work at
Non-Union Construction
9:03 AM. I was very grateful since I would've been 20 minutes later flight taking the trolley in the
bus. Work was extremely busy.! It was the busiest day I've had in a while. There was the lie heap mandate.
This is where our district at almost 500 applications to finish in the county at 6000 to finish in two
Add caption
Add caption
days ending today. They pulled two people from each unit just do those applications. Which this
Add caption
made for extra work for everybody involved. Being in CDU contended with the trans-pass orientation
Add caption
day which is on every Friday at 11. With stragglers with people that weren't open yet just the normal mess with
Add caption
short staffed. I also scheduled various clients to come in that day because the run is this weekend.
Fairmount Ave

I came home extremely exhausted and pussy just a lie down on the second floor couch which was very relaxing. I was listening to my new
Add caption
David Bowie album I just bought on iTunes. I then made some pasta which was tasty. I then watched TV, or at least try to find something to
Add caption
watch. The only good show was a third good Marshall show on mind TV. I didn't talk to Amy and that was nice. Now going to edit a blog and read a blog or two. Good night everybody!! I really need to crash hard since it's going to be a buzy day tomorrow with some travel. 

No comments: