Monday, February 09, 2015

Monday, February 9: Gray Start

Fairmount Ave 7am
Good day on my fellow sneakers. It is Monday a very gray and chilly Monday. It's not so chilly that it
7:15am at La Colombe
snowed. It rained heavily early in the morning before sunrise. Speaking of sunrise I went there
19th Street
and then we read bills story and that was good. I then got a second cuppa coffee and hung out with someone
Editing Yesterday's Blog

and caught the 21. I was able to edit my blog between 16th St. and 58th St. I got the work and it was pretty
Add caption
quiet in the beginning but the work was steady but not frantic. We got our monthly non compliant list.
Peter and 
There are more names that I would've liked but it's doable. I heard from my friend in Melrose
Park and she did not have a good day yesterday! 😧 She has been dealing with some family  matters that
Empty Space @ Work
have  been percolating up the last 3 to 4 weeks. I'm really not sure I'll be able to hang out with them
Work Parking Lot
next weekend is well. In other news, Beck finally got his album of the year. http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/why-beck-beat-beyonce
He won over Beyoncé and
Sore Foot
of course Kanye West was very upset about that. What a pity. Somebody at work told me about Kanye
Riding the El
West being upset. As work and did my left foot on the left side of the ball of my feet became very painful.
Spring Garden
I do need to call the doctor about that last about this. I found out that I put th bandage was on too tight.
The foot feels much better. My friend Mike has a blog too! I plan to check it out after the meeting. Well Mike give me a ride home which was really fantastic. I got home before 9:00 PM. My joy was tempered when I went to climb steps to my door and
What a Putz

almost fell on my ass. It was a nice sheeting of ice on all the steps.  
Steps had to be taken.(Pun intended) . I went to CVS and took care   of business. I salted steps with blue deicer. And went home at some pasta and fell right to sleep after talking
to my friend. She had a horrible day yesterday. I was just flat-out tired. One last item, Gov Tom Wolf says he will scrap Gov Corbett's Healthy Pa Plan. He states that its complicated and prevents some from getting health care. I say its a good idea
Safe No

No comments: