Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday, February 17: Snow and Sun

The
6:08pm
Good morning are you snowbirds staying warm in your retirement villages. Today is Tuesday the first real
This Morning's Temp
snowfall of this whole winter. Looks like about 3 inches at this time and that is still more than we've winter
Outside My Place
and it's getting towards the end of February. I might just want to "sit on a cushion" for 10 days @ a
No 2 Hr Delay for Snow
faraway place.
I will see what happens. Well I'm at the sunrise almost on time and was good.
19th and Walnut
Went to the lock alone via and I did one of my awkward moments with somebody I shouldn't even of
La Colombe
approached. Oh well I quickly retreated and said goodbye. I'm now going to work and I'll be a half
Trolley @ 19th and Market
hour late. It is now 9:03 AM and and I am walking towards market Street from Chestnut. Well the
Blogging on the EL
snow is essentially ended in the suns coming out. On the main street to snows already melted.
Market Street Near 58th
So no big deal with the snow today. I like being able to quickly edit my blog on the run. As you can see from the photo, it's time to see clients and eat my breakfast. I did see a lot of clients this afternoon
Breakfast at Work

Scanning
and I'm still good and working on my list as well. I had one of my frozen samosas that was tasty as usual.
Psychedelic Furs
Love the song "the ghost in you" by the psychedelic furs.  After seeing my people there really other people's
John Barleycorn Must DIE
folks, I plowed through some files that I had and sifted them away. That felt pretty good. I noticed an article
Narrative
in the Philadelphia magazine about what would Philly look like in 2016. Why that question because
4:05pm at Work
Democratic national convention  will be in Philly and the Cheesecake Factory will be open. That's right near 1420 Walnut.
Balmy Out
It is now  4:07 PM and sunny. it's feeling mighty mild comparatively. Here is a timeline of news for you. well I got out of work around 5:31 PM  and I rode the EL,  trolley,
and the 48.  I'm gonna try to hit these and NUTS
PECO Building
meeting. Well I just read in the Harrisburg paper that home addresses can't be given out by the open
Sharon
records office of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without the person's approval.. State Employees are to be notified. 
I'm frankly quite relieved
Pat's Plane
I don't think a person should have to give up privacy because he works in the private sector I need to
Law & Order Reruns

public-sector. So I came home about same time as Sharon. We moved around some furniture around
because I want to make room in the back of the front room.I now have been watching law and order and it's now 9:44 PM

No comments: