Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday, February 14: Valentines Grey

Good morning are you reproducers auto tune lovers and Grammy award-winning savants.
24th and Fairmount
Today is Saturday & it's Valentine's Day.  I just went to the lock Columbia as was opening I got myself a
Milder Today
coffee and I think the most delicious chocolate chip cookie ever made. They make it at the Fishtown La
Tasty Chocolate
Colombe and it fresh and delicious. So it's a balmy 25° out right now. That's 15° warmer than it was yesterday.
La Colombe
Tomorrow's going to be super cold. I plan to go to Larry's afterwords. "Don't get high on your supply."
Mid-Town Diner
That's a court I heard at the men's. I kind of like the rhyming of it. Well I decided after the men's to be
social and I'm running a little late to the meeting Larry. Fact I was very late. I should have given Larry
Center City to Old City
a heads up that wasn't cool of me. Well I cut the 17 bus at City Hall. And I will probably make it to the
Christ Church
meeting about five minutes late at    10:35. Well the meeting ended and Larry and I are going to Home
Christ Church
Depot to buy wood. Veronica is joining us and them. The weather forecast is for some nasty cold. Well, the gusty wind is supposed to
Christ Church
arrive around 5 and the snow starts at 7.
We only get 2 inches
Condo
but the wind will blow his height 60 miles an hour. Larry and I are going to Home Depot at this point
At Home Depot
and get some firewood. Going to Home Depot/Lowe's gives me the willies. It makes me realize that
Getting Duraflame
on this Valentine's Day ain't ready for that commitment love obligation thing I suppose. I know it sounds irrational but that's just the way I feel. Well, since Larry needs to smoke his cigar and his wife is at the Dollar Store, I got to sit in his car and edit this blog while
Larry in Front of the SS United States
sitting in the passenger seat of his car. Bill Maher busted on NBC news in the wake of the Brian Williams
The SS United States
scandal. I love it when the TV news is called out on their bullshit It is now 1:40 PM I just left Larry's after
Larry's Logs
dropping off his Duraflame and logs. The flurries have already started in anticipation of the
My Route Back to 718
plummeting temperatures and the minor snow squalls. I need centering a flight out to Michigan hang out
2nd and Market 1:34pm
with Betsy for the weekend and go to another Wheatland festival that's held in May. Well I got on the
An Empty SEPTA 48 Bus
48 and slamming it on the first and only passenger as we start going up arch Street. I'm going to head home see what Sharon's up to and then
Traffic Jam in Chinatown
grab a bite to eat. While riding on the 48 on Arch Street, I read that Gov.Tom Wolf is using his powers of Governor  very directly and often. The author of this article in the Harrisburg Patriot News
Flurries Coming Down
 seems a little startled by the activities of the governor. I am please let the governor is taking his service dance. Will need that when he has to wait policy flights of the Republican dominated legislature. In keeping with the topic of politics, the Utah State House has passed a measure to allow firing
Fairmont Avenue
squads in a close vote.
An Uber Mobile
Man what a nutty idea. Republican control the legislature and Utah just as they do in my state
Outside Ultra w/the Snow
Pennsylvania. Well as I walked home I saw my first goober car. It was a large Escalade. Then I drop
Sh.. Happens
by the salon for a minute and agreed to get some salt back. I never knew then found the source
Sharon
of the smell last night.I hung  out with Sharon @ her shop and sharing some pizza from Pete's
Mike Outside Ulta
Pizza it is now 413 I think I need to go home and take a nap for Capt. Larry will be a calling. You want
Ultra
me to be there by five. But if you're going to West Philly I'm just going to meet them in West Philly. So I was
The Collection
real good to just chill for a while. Now time to take a napI took a nap till about 545 got the 48 at 5:58 PM.
5:48pm 24th and Fairmount
Will take it to the EL and the trolley. I'm going to be a little late. I wrapped around 6:20 PM I skipped the hors
Me and Bill W
d'oeuvres and had some kind of soup which was okay. I wasn't all that hungry but it wasn't a bad meal.
Food and Coffee
Larry then drove us to the  Vineyard community church where I'm having a little bit of coffee. Movie: Dear White People. It was I think very entertaining. It wasn't any high-
Introducing the Movie
minded intellectual faire but it
Snow @ End of Movie
was not idiotic either. I thought the ending game food for thought. When they have those racist
Meanwhile Rocky Plays at Pat's
theme parties. Made it or not being racist maybe they're doing it for the money. This is America imagine That!! Well the snow was coming down pretty hard and then that stopped and now the
Discussing the Movie Picks
the winds starting to kick
Here Comes the Wind
up as of 10:00 PM. Right now the 48 bus arrives at 22nd and arch at 10:27 PM. Well I got home talk to Amy for a while and still slept in the third floor where I've been sleeping with the wind blew. It was looking
11:30 PM
pretty Arctic outside that's for sure. It's going to be worse tomorrow!

No comments: