Thursday, February 05, 2015

Wednesday, February 4: Mild 4 February

The I don't know what to do with 
Greetings purveyors of wintertime doldrums. It's not a bad day for February. It's cold but that's the way it supposed to be. Anyhow I slept
7 am at La Colombe
overnight at Pats and I didn't sleep very well. I had a real bad case
Sunrise Pole
of heartburn for about a half hour. So I'm going to double dose
Walnut Street Doldrums 
on the lock alone coffee because refills
are only $.50 and I'm getting close to beam lacking  cash
Its Tax Time
till Friday. It is a very nice day out here for February 4. Three of my clients came in for so I'm three for three
At Work Where File Cabinets Used to Be
so far it's 11:54 AM and I'm going to take an early lunch. I'm going to eat early to get my energy up and
Trolley
to get ready for my clients. I have an appointment at 5:30 PM downtown. We never did do taxes last night
at Pats we just laid around and I had avocado and pita. Pat thinks that gave me the heartburn last night. I am done complaining
My Orb.
about that date. Don 24 hours is up and move on later. He is a chart I found
Vaccines Work
on the web this morning about vaccines. I can't believe in this modern age we are we fighting vaccines it's
Along 22nd Street to the Bus Stop
unbelievable. Well the day ended with me being really tired and just getting through the day. I had some chili
Waling North on 22nd St.
at the end of the day and I'm still hungry now. I met with the counselor and after he talked women stuff
I think we got a good thing with self-care is more  important. Go to that of stuff in the back burner it's
My Way Home to Eat & Sleep
really lot of energy wasted. Afterwords I drop by ultra hair salon for Sharon is waiting for her coworker
Study in Black & Grey
to finish the last customer and her hair. We ended up going to the Bishop's Collar for dinner.
Dinner at the Bishop's
We both had turkey chili and fries. Damn I was hungry! Next I got so tired I was out of my head. I remember
My Cozy Space
being so tired that when Larry  called me at 10:30 I thought of was 2 in the morning. I needed the sleep. Must work on getting my rest so I can live my life better and face disappointments better. Of course, I can feel gratitude better if I take care of myself like I know I should

No comments: