Monday, February 23, 2015

Sunday, February 22: 14 Hours of Sleep.

Its Time to Get Up
Well after getting really awful night sleep in West Philly though having a good day afterwards, I came home
Great Sunday Breakfast
at Fairmount and crashed hard. I realize the AT&T micro cell was not going to be the answer of my Internet
Hip Grunge
issues. Then I just said fuck it I'm just gonna sleep in until whenever. I had not realized that whatever
America's Favorite Lesbian
was going to be till 4 PM. Sharon and I will be at the same time we had breakfast with chicken sausage and
Going to Saxby's
eggs and yogurt. It was quite satisfying. We then talked played with butters and then I'm headed out
Add caption
to meet Larry and Veronica at Saxby's.
I'm in the kind of mood where I just want to be allowed to be
Geting the Coffee
me and me is where I'm supposed to be. In other words no heavy duty girlfriend no deep commitments and
Its What ALL the Kids Wear!
try to experience stuff for what it is. I wish I could stay in that mood more          often. Well that meeting was pretty cool and afterwords I just ended up
Hanging

walking back home. I am attempting to check out Internet service. Yes FIOS is available here but it is fairly expensive $60 plus the equipment
THIS is Why I need Internet
that you have to rent for eight bucks a month or by for $99 a month. Very confusing and the Internet
Talking to Verizon. $74.00 for Internet ONLY!!!! F&#K ME!
says that I cannot just get regular DSL Internet

No comments: