Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday, February 19: Colder by the Hour

24th Street 8:44am
Good day all you chaps and glasses. Today is Thursday and it's fairly cold outside. We're supposed
19th Street Station
to get some really cold weather starting tonight Friday into Saturday morning. Word on the street is that
Inside the 19th Street Stop
Sunday should be mild hitting 40°. Work has been okay today so far I slept in this morning since I was very
56th St EL
very tired. Got the 7 bus just in time. Talking summer from New Mexico who's from Spain originally said it's
Instead of Coffee at Rite Aid

quite a trip. I got a lot of alerts to process today and tomorrow. Tomorrow I get paid which is Justin time since
Work 
again I'm running low but at least I didn't run out. Student 15 p.m. and I'm definitely feeling the chill
Lunch
blowing it big time. I'm going to get my drink and then eat my bagel sandwich that I ordered out of the
Computer
truck in front of the office. For the rest of the day was okay I didn't have any clients Rob sorry pounded a way
Rocky!!! Pat's Pet 
to reports and alerts. We then had a noon meeting. It apparently there's going to be just to see the
Leaving Work
supervisors if there's no more training classes coming down the pipeline in March. Overpayment
Peter
it to work a little late and I got some stuff done so I felt pretty good there. It's 6:08 PM  I'm on the EL heading
Sunset
to 30th St. station and then then.       15th. It is now a wind biting 16° as of 6:21 PM. I am running late
to group and so I don't know if I'll be able to get anything handy to drink while running this late. It was 19 around 8 o'clock this morning. Well I went to group and it was very enlightening actually. There was somebody who share who had the same issue that I had with a relationship and it was quite     illuminating.
Coffee & Root Beer
It is 12°. This means the temperature dropped 4° in two hours between 630 and 8:30 PM the time
A Smooth Ride
right now. I cut the 42 and according to the schedule the seven should be arriving at 22nd and Walnut at 8:33
The 7 Arrives
PM I'm gonna walk another block and maybe it'll show up and I'd be happy not to be out here for 20
As of 8:30pm
minutes. Will let the schedule works perfectly but rarely time those 21 or 42 bus to meet me at
Cool Lighting on Church
22nd St. I think came home relaxed and watch the temperature go down 4° in two hours. Once I finish
Cold!!
this it is 9° time to go to bed

No comments: