Saturday, November 15, 2014

Saturday, November 15: Forget Fall, Winter is Here!!

I
24th Street
woke up this morning after sleeping in a very cold room. I think I have to move to the other room because
The Rocky Run
I just hit the point where the temperature is too cold. The men's meeting was really freaking great. I could've sat there
Land of the Detour
another half hour. There's some really great shares about being a man in a highly dysfunctional world
Not in Good Mood!
of women.
I feel like I'm going to be that skeleton waiting waiting waiting!!
Anyhow I caught the
Add caption
21 bus on market Street due to a detour. to 2nd Street to meet Larry @ his house on second street where
Home to 19th and Walnut
he will give me a sweater and then we will walk to the 10@ 10:30 meeting.
I'm feeling in one of my
The 48 Approching
artistic moody mood today. Reichen feel like a hater and a frustrated 50-year-old man. At the same
At Saxby's
time I am thankful that I have friends and that people like me.  I feel like singing stupid songs about
Waiting for a Message

having too many children,  welfare and runners that show off like "look at me I run." Anymore running equals
Old City
YUPPIE 😁😝😝😞😈i'm I'm met up with a friend at Saxbys after the meeting and then joined Larry at 10:30.
Farmers Almanac
We then went to the century 21 and did not buy real estate. It was a stupid little store that's like Macy's
Afterwards
At some decent shoes reminded me I have to get shoes. Larry and I went to a delicious place in
Cent
Chinatown that had delicious. Viet Thai Resturant                                                                                                                                    
It really hit the spot & the total bill was less than
Chinatown
$20 for two of us!😜
We then walked part of the way & took the bus back to Larry's
Lunch
and going to go over to consumer reports about computers and then I'm bringing some clothes
Larry and I waiting for 48
back to Fairmount. I'll chill and shower and get ready for dinner tonight. I basically have about 40 minutes to figure things out after take the
Here is the 48
48 bus home. Then it's off to the train which will get me to Melrose Park by 5:02 PM today
My Trip as Phone Died
Yes, it's a full day! I'm at 15th and arch it's 3:20 PM. 
Well, I caught the train to Melrose Park but my charging cord
Riding the 48 to Train
failed me and I had no phone until I got home. We went to a really cool soul food restaurant.
Entering
Afterwords, we chilled out. Identical to train back. Pretty much froze my ass off then came home and the
Catching the West Trenton
Rambo was in the bed. I got to get my meds I'm feeling pretty Squirrelly and not too nice.
Same Old Shit Just Different Address

No comments: