Saturday, November 15, 2014

Friday the 14th:Here Comes the COLD!:

The
View from the 48 Bus
Good morning everyone. This includes of noxious pompous of y'all. I know my reaction to you it's about me.
Passenger on the Bus
People are going to be what they are. It's a cool but what's your day outside.
Boy that 7th step was
CVS at 19th and Walnut
intense oh my God. Folks really helped me straighten out that really it's something about me.
The Trolley at 19th
I'm gonna to sit around for a bit before I go to work. Well I went to work and that was okay I got a little hungry but my supervisor encouraged me
Floor at Work
to get some takeout food so I was a little less bitchy.
I did a lot of work but there's so much more left.
Working It
After work I went to old city and then went to milk and honey and went to the 7 o'clock meditation. It's pretty cold outside tonight the quiet night of the week. I decided on a whim that I will go see Rosewater @ the Ritz
The EL at 56th Street
five it starts at 8:30 I tried last minute to get some in the go but I'm just going to go. It's a political film I
What  a Moody Feeling Looks like


Add caption
probably wouldn't see otherwise knowing the way things go. Well I went to the movie and it was very good.  The bus did come but it was 10 minutes late.
The EL
I'm about 10-15 minutes to warm up man. Just think that  on Tuesday I was wearing a T-shirt. Facebook allows voice texts. I hardly ever
Milk and Honey
used it but it's fun once in a while. It's 37° out I'm just about to go in and stay in. Looks like I'll be wearing
Obama vs Republican Congress and Other Bad News
sweaters for the duration. And I'm living in the house not an overheated apartment. Anyhow interesting

A Touch of B&W
day I'm gonna go winning I guess eat something. When I got home and Sharon was mostly sleep and
The Ritz Five
butters can't seem to get up. And I don't know what to do about it. I am talking to someone on messenger
Its a Cold NIght
and I'm about to retire for the evening.  Its cold out
Yeah an old classmate from junior high send a picture of our
1973 Baseball Team
Reds baseball team from 1973. I remember that picture with fond if not faded memories
COLD
of that time. I'm going to go to bed now. It's a fridge 36° at 12:31 AM 
Me in my Thermals Going to Bed

No comments: