Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday, November 10: Chilly and Eagles Football

Sunrise
Good morning. Well, call me old man winter it's cold out here this morning as of 7:11 AM. I got up and Sharon got up right after
Sharon
me and she's gettinsome of her windows fixed at the house. That will be
About to Catch the Bus
a great thing since it'll keep the house warmer than I felt this morning that's for sure. I slog through work and it was not that bad. I am still very far behind in scheduling
Saxby's
people letter that are not compliant.
20th and Walnut
I am now going to catch the train to the intergroup meeting and sign people up for Misericordia two slots.
Overwhelmed
I'm running late because I got caught up into work and I'm now waiting for the L which will drop me off at the
Early Evening 5:30pm
Spring Garden stop. I didn't have to walk for a while. I was just reminded while sitting on the train that
Gearing up for Eagles Game
the Eagles are playing Monday night. They're playing the Carolina panthers who's been pretty
Getting 3 Groups
 stinking  this year. It's Mark Sanchez first start as a Philadelphia Eagle. He  took over last
Meeting
week for Nick Foles after he broke his collarbone. I then went to the meeting that lasted pretty long but I brought a couple snacks to help me through it I did a
Getting it Together
lot of commitments for 3 groups. Well I wobbled on back to the EL and talked with Amy and then got home got licked up by butters and passed
Butters Welcomes Me Home
up and took a quick nap. Sharon did bring home the pizza and I was very pleased. Now it's time to sleep and get a holiday rest for Veterans Day. The Eagles whipped the Carolina Pathers 46-21.  A real whoopin!

No comments: